13. Confused Feelings

Ichirou was not expecting his father to be so upset that he had stayed the night over at Masahiro's place, but when he found out, he pouted all day. It seemed that the idea that Ichirou lost his virginity was too much for the middle-aged man. Ichirou supposed that it was only natural for something like that to shake up his father, as he had always thought of Ichirou as a sweet, innocent princess. However, Ichirou personally rebuked that idea, because he could be a sweet and cute princess type without being a virgin. Not that he did anything with Masahiro, but still.

Ichirou noted that his four-month anniversary with Masahiro was coming up, so he decided to get him something nice. He found a super nice kitchen knife, which Ichirou had not seen in Masahiro's kitchen, and bought it for him. He was a little nervous, if he was being honest, because he didn't know exactly how to tell what knives were good or bad, but the personal chef that worked at their home insisted that this one would be a great gift.

Ichirou's week was pretty close to completely normal until Thursday when something completely unexpected happened. He was not due to start his heat until Sunday, but it came out of nowhere and hit him several days early. This heat, he could tell, would also be different from the ones of his past as well, just simply by the intensity it began with. It was almost immediately at high intensity, whereas usually, he would have some time to shower and grab snacks.

Ichirou, who had been hanging out with his family, watching television, stood up unsteadily to get some things before he really lost it. Ichirou grabbed a couple of water bottles and chips, and ran up to his room, already sweating buckets. He slammed the door shut behind him, locking it. He tossed the food and water onto his nightstand and began desperately ripping off his clothing. As he tossed his underwear aside, he vaguely noted that it had a large wet spot from his slick. Normally he would take a shower, but he didn't think he could manage to. He didn't even have time to text Masahiro that he thought he wouldn't be able to make it to their date. It was almost like every inch of his skin had been burned, and there was only one way to fix it.

Trembling, Ichirou got out his dildo, certain that he wouldn't be satisfied with just his fingers. It was like his insides had caught fire, and the only way to satiate that fire was aggressively fucking himself. So, despite the fact that it was painful, he pushed the dildo into himself. He gasped, his back arching at the intense pleasure that this simple act brought to him. This was the moment that Ichirou totally lost control, much beyond what he had felt before.

His brain became overloaded with sexual fantasies, fantasies specifically about Masahiro. To start with, he fantasized that Masahiro was holding his legs up, fucking him missionary style. He fantasized that the blue-haired man was holding up his thighs with his powerful hands, that he was bent over Ichirou, a look of absolute lust on his face. He pictured Masahiro slowly pulling his cock out, then pushing it back in with sudden force. Ichirou gasped as the dildo hit the spot that filled his vision with a blinding white light. He began to increase the speed and force, his mind racing to picture Masahiro roughly fucking him in the ass, but then kissing him every so gently on the neck. Ichirou came in record time.

Almost instantaneously after, he was on his elbows and knees, putting the dildo back in with a whining moan. His thoughts brought him to Masahiro once more, Masahiro slowly inserting his huge cock into Ichirou's weeping opening. This time, there was no slow build-up, this time Masahiro just began to fuck him hard. Ichirou pictured Masahiro intertwining his fingers with Ichirou while the shorter man cried in pleasure into his pillow. It didn't take long before Ichirou was cumming again.

Ichirou laid down sideways now, imagining Masahiro spooning him. He imagined Masahiro's cock rubbing between his asscheeks, teasing him. He whimpered as he slowly pushed the dildo in, starting out excruciatingly slow. He loved the thought of Masahiro teasing him like this, and he let out a whimpering beg before imagining Masahiro suddenly started moving really fast, causing him to cry out in absolute pleasure. His cock began to drip from pleasure, and he trembled as he moved the dildo as quickly as he could. Fairly quickly, once again, from all the teasing and sudden movements, he came for a third time.