37. Karaoke

"Masahiro!" Ichirou chirped as he walked out of his front door. He was clad in his giant, fluffy pink coat that he hadn't zipped up, revealing a sweatshirt of a rabbit mascot character and some loose, pale jeans. He wanted to just go up on his tiptoes and smooch the guy of his dreams, but it wasn't going to happen, not as long as Ichika could be looking out the window. With anyone else, it would be fine, but Ichika would lose her mind.

"Good evening, babe," Masahiro said, grinning. Ichirou felt his heart beat a little faster not just at the pet name, but his handsome smile as well. Ichirou felt himself wanting to just run into Masahiro's embrace. Masahiro was wearing a casual, white sweatshirt with his deep blue, long coat. Still, Ichirou found that anything Masahiro was wearing made him more handsome.

Masahiro made his way over to the passenger side of the car, opening it up for him. Ichirou smiled at him as he entered the car, jumping into the seat. He considered buckling up, but he knew that Masahiro was probably going to instantly go in for a kiss. He glanced at the time; they still had a good twenty minutes before they needed to get to the karaoke place, and it was only a little over a kilometer away. Masahiro opened his side of the car, slipping into his seat with ease.

"I missed you this week," Masahiro said, leaning over and stroking Ichirou's cheek.

"I missed you, too," Ichirou replied, his heart beating loudly in his chest.

Masahiro leaned over and kissed Ichirou softly. Ichirou smiled into the kiss, kissing him back. Masahiro pulled a centimeter or so away, looking into Ichirou's eyes. The pink-haired man's cheeks reddened in color, and he shyly looked away. Ichirou felt Masahiro's hot breath on him, warming his lips. Masahiro's hand felt like it was burning Ichirou alive, but he adored it for some reason.

Masahiro tilted his head and leaned in for another sweet kiss. Ichirou felt warm tingles spread through his body as Masahiro kissed him. Ichirou wasn't sure he would ever get used to the feeling of pleasure and joy that a simple touch of the lips brought him. He wanted to just keep kissing Masahiro for the rest of time and eternity.

Masahiro's tongue brushed against the bottom of Ichirou's lip, asking for permission to enter. Ichirou's heart raced as he opened his mouth, happily allowing Masahiro's tongue to dominate his own. The wet muscle ran up and down Ichirou's own, leaving the shorter man trembling. The kiss was quickly becoming hot and heavy, with Masahiro's body slowly shortening the distance between them.

Masahiro's hand began to dip down Ichirou's cheek, to his neck, and then over his collarbone. Ichirou reached out and loosely grabbed onto Masahiro's wrist, not necessarily forbidding him from touching further south, but not precisely inviting him to touch wherever he pleased. Masahiro's hand slowly dragged downwards once more, to between Ichirou's pecs. His hand then took a turn to the left, with Ichirou letting out a ragged whimper as Masahiro gently cupped his chest.

"I- I don't even have boobs, so..." Ichirou managed, face red as his body arced into Masahiro's touch. "A- ahm..."

"So? Boys can feel good with their chests," Masahiro breathed, running his thumb over where he could feel Ichirou's nipple hardening.

"Ah-!" Ichirou gasped. "Ma- Masahiro, don't..."

"Do you really want me to stop?" Masahiro asked before giving Ichirou a short yet fiery kiss.

Ichirou squeezed his eyes shut and nodded, biting his bottom lip. Masahiro instantly released Ichirou's chest, his hand settling down on Ichirou's waist. Ichirou opened his eyes back up, face bright red and chest heaving. He probably looked like a mess, but he could hope that it was at least a sexy mess.

"I... I didn't want you to stop, but... we're meeting up with Takeru and Yuuhei," Ichirou mumbled, looking away.

Masahiro smiled as though Ichirou had just puffed up his pride a bit. "So, you like having your chest touched?"