The One With Gloria's Bar

Start from the beginning

"I'll bring Stefan around front," the Salvatore vampire informed Emily. "Wait ten minutes and then come out," Damon ordered before he muttered, "that should be enough time for me to get Stefan away from the hybrid freak."

"Ten minutes," Emily repeated the time as she nodded her head in confirmation. "You got it," the Radkova witch uttered.

The Salvatore vampire turned around in his seat before he pulled Elena into a slow and passionate kiss. Damon pulled away before he glanced at each face in the Mustang. "Let's make this count," the blue eyed vampire muttered before he quickly exited the Mustang and closed the door behind him.

The Salvatore vampire jogged his way around Gloria's bar to enter the building like any normal customer at the front. Damon kept repeating the plan in his head. All he needed to do was to get his brother away from Klaus until Emily came out before Damon had the hard task of distracting the original hybrid.

Emily's green eyes were immediately drawn to the burnt orange numbers that centered the Mustang's radio after Damon's exit. "Nine minutes," the Radkova witch mumbled as she watched the numbers change from eight thirty-three to eight thirty-four.

The Radkova witch could practically hear her heart pounding in her ears as she kept her gaze locked on the time. It was like a bomb was counting down before it would go off in Emily's chest.

Elena quickly turned around in the passenger seat until she was looking to her twin sister after she heard how loud Emily's breathing was. "Are you okay?" The human girl worriedly asked, "are you ready for this?"

The Radkova witch forced herself to take a deep breath before she shot Elena a small smile. "I'm as ready as I can be," Emily admitted.

Elena reached over the backseat and grabbed her twin sister's hand before she gave it a tight squeeze. "Everything's going to be okay," the human girl murmured as she tried to comfort Emily as best as she could before Elena vowed, "we'll get him back."

The Radkova witch flipped her palm over before she squeezed Elena's hand back. "I hope so," Emily mumbled with a tiny hint of doubt in her voice. It didn't exactly help that everyone was counting on her.

Seven minutes.

"You got this," the Lockwood werewolf exclaimed as he jumped into the conversation. Tyler gently brought his hand up to the Gilbert girl's back before he began rubbing his palm across the area.

"Stefan loves you more than anything," Elena reminded her twin sister. "You guys are literally the IT couple everyone wishes they were!" The Gilbert girl exclaimed with a wide grin stretched across her face.

That single thought caused Emily to chuckle in amusement before Elena quickly joined along as the Gilbert twins shared a series of giggles together. Meanwhile, the Lockwood werewolf uncomfortably froze at Elena's words but neither of the sisters noticed.

"What I mean, if anyone can bring Stefan back, then it's you," Elena continued as she told her twin sister with a small and comforting smile displayed on her lips.

Five minutes.

"He would be stupid not to follow you back to Mystic Falls," the Lockwood werewolf exclaimed. "If I was Stefan, I would never even think about leaving your side," Tyler murmured before he leaned over and placed a peck onto the crown of Emily's head.

Elena couldn't help but roll her brown eyes at the Lockwood werewolf. The human girl, of course, liked Tyler. It was hard not to when they practically grew up together. Elena just found it quite annoying that Tyler thought he would ever have a chance with Emily. It was never going to happen. Everyone saw that expect for Tyler apparently.