43 | 서대현

Seo Daehyun

i left the school,not even bother to get my bruise treated after got beaten up by Jungwon.I scoff and let out a disbelief chuckle as i remember how i let him did that.

"that bastard..how dare he bruised me up"i say as i open a can of drink that i just bought,clicked my tongue before drinking it.

i groan as it touch the bruise on my lips.

"Yang Jungwon.."i mumble as i groan to the pain.

"you got beaten up pretty bad there kid"i heard a voice making me look up and saw a man. Assume to be in his 30's or 40's.

i roll my eyes and look away,continue to drink despite the pain.

"so..Jungwon did that?i didn't know he is capable of that" he say make me look again at him in shock. "do you know him?"i ask.

he smirk before nodding.

"he's my son afterall"he answer making me shock. "but don't wory..i don't think he considered me as his dad anymore,so i could kill him now"he say making me more shock.

"why..?"i ask.

why would a dad wanted to kill his own son?

"he's a brat,isn't he?he's rude.useless.burden.why should i keep him when he doesn't want me anymore?"he say.

"he makes his own money just to left me alone in the house..all he know is to take things away from you" he continue making me scoff.

"you're right..a brat that easily take things away from you.."i mutter before drink the last serve of the can and crush it with my leg only to hurt it more making me groan.

"why did he beat you up?i never knew he could do this to people"he ask making me scoff again.

"because of his girlfriend..she supposed to be mine, but then he came here and make things hard for us" i reply as i look away making him chuckle.

"Yang Jungwon..have a girlfriend?impressive.."he say as he smile sinisterly. "how about this.."he continue making me look at him again.

"you want her.i want him.so we can help each other.. work with me?we'll crush him..together"he say making a smirk slowly creep up on my face.

"deal."i reply making him smirk.

"so what's her name?"he ask making me smile.

"Yoon Haeun"i answer.

[ 4 Days later ]

"so she is the daughter of the Yoon Jeonghan?uwah.. no wonder she is rich as fuck"i say as i look at the picture gaven by Mr Yang a while ago.

i look at how close they are now,walk and hold hands with each other making me scoff and slam the pics on the table.

"so who's Yoon Jeonghan?"Mr Yang ask as he enter my room. "simply said as top 10 business man in the entire country,to be specific he is ranked 5th"i explain.

"so they are..rich"he say making me smirk. "so..rich" i continue making him nod.

"the things now is..i want to know how the fuck did that boy gained power"he say as i can see how piss he is.

"the fact that he is doing okay today and get to go to school..that means someone heal him,not by a doctor but a healer..royal healer"he continue making me shock.

"so you're saying that any of them is royalty?"i ask making him nod. "but it's impossible..her mom is Jung Soora right?both of her parents aren't royalty. tell me their group names..all of them.in full name."he say as he take a seat beside me.

"they are..Yoon Haeun,Na Jaemin..Hong Eunchae.. Choi Jooyeon, Park Minhyuk, Kim Sunwoo and.. Kim Jiyeon"i state making him shock.

"Park?Kim?could it be from there.."he mutter.

"but i heard Kim Jiyeon dad name is Kim Junkyu,He is also one of known entrepreneurs..if he is royalty,he shouldn't make it far and reveal his name.They also said her and sunwoo are cousins so it is impossible"i explain making him doubt his words.

"what about the Park one?"he ask.

"i heard his dad used to be in a National Archer team around 2021 to 2022 but he has retired since then"i say.

"what's his name?"he ask.

"no one ever knew that..it just a rumored since he is good in archery,and one of the athletes sur name is Park..i never knew his full name"i reply,feeling guilty.

"try to search it online,now.he is an athlete,his face should be post a lot online"he ordered making me reach for my phone and start searching.

"i found one..Park..Sunghoon,but they are no face.. there's an article said that he ask all media to delete the pictures of him as he want to start a private life" i explain.

he look at me like he remembered something.

"i think i've heard that names somewhere but he surely have nothing to do with them,he don't have friends..other than Kim Haneul.."he say.

"could she be hiding..amongst them..?"he continue.