21 | 장로바뀐

Genre Switch

[ Yoon Haeun POV | 9:25PM ]

"you're gonna sleep here?"he ask making me nod.We have eat dinner,we decide to order some delivery since he don't let me cook.

"sleep in your room,i'll sleep on the couch"he say and i grab his arm before he get to walk away.

"sleep in my room,i'll sleep in my parents room.the couch will be uncomfortable"i say making him rise his eyebrows.

"i've been wanting to ask this"he say,i look at him and assure him to go on. "this house have 4 rooms,why we don't use the other two?"he ask.

"the first one is my room,then it's my parents room right?Mom is a designer,the one on the left is her designing room,it full of her materials"i say

"the other one is completely empty,dad call it emergency room.Aunt Haneul say if something bad happens,we can open the door and it'll direct us to the palace"i explain making him nod.

"i'll get to bed,if you need anything just knock"i say making him smile. "aren't i am the one who are supposed to say that?"he say making me smile too.

"yeah whatever"i walk to my parents room,leaving him.

[ Yang Jungwon POV ]

i chuckled as she walk away and get into the room.

i walk to the room where i've been sleeping for the past two days.

i sit at her study table and keep staring at one old looking book that she had on her mini shelf.I have wondered about what's in it since the first time i saw it.

i finally reach out for it and see the cover.

Flower Dictionary?

i open the book and see lists of flower's names and their meaning from A to Z.

so she like flowers?

"it could be a great way start"i mumble and try to look for flowers that will match our situation and feelings.

i reach for my phone and start a chat with mom.

——————————————————————————

1.엄마

mom
are you still at work?

——————————————————————————

i sent those and wait for her replies.She said she have to work overtime today,so she must be busy.

i heard a ting making me fastly check on my phone and smile.

——————————————————————————

1.엄마

yeah why?
you need something?

eung
you say there's a flower shop beside
your workplace right?
is it still open?