33 | 목걸이

Necklace

[ Yoon Haeun | 11:13AM ]

"you met her in the elevator?"i ask as i face him.I'm inside his unit since his mom and jiwon went on a short holiday.

he nod to my question.

"she seemed to struggle carrying them..then i feel like she's oddly familiar but i decide to shrug it off"he say.

i let out a long sigh.

"mom..ask if you can come for lunch today..are you okay with it?"i ask,he look at me,smiling widely.

"of course im okay,she didn't seem to not like me so i shouldn't be afraid"he reply. "im sure mom like you more than me,i always clinging to dad anyways"i say making him chuckle.

"ah right,i want to give you something..wait here"he say and rush to his room and get back to me with a small box in his hand.

i look at the box and back at him before he take his previous seat,beside me and open the box revealing a citrine quartz necklace making me gasp.

"i know that your color is yellow although you seem to like green more"he say making me look at him.

"i like yellow..they say it describes me the best,i just don't like those vibrant yellow,i like this.."i reply as i touch the quartz.

"turn around,i'll put it on for you"he say making me nod and turn around.i can feel his hand behind my neck,locking up the necklace.

as he done,he put his head on my shoulder from behind making me smile as i take a glance at him and look at the necklace again.

"do you like it?it's nothing much but i think it'll look great on you"he say making me smile even wider. "this is nothing much?i like it so much that i don't think i can wear it for a long time because i don't it to be dirty"i reply making him chuckle.

"i'll give you something else by then"he say and give a kiss on my right shoulder then my cheeks making me giggle.

"i think that you're addicting on kissing me"i joke.

"well you're addictive"he reply making me clamp my lips together as i feel my face burning up.

"you look after people around you a lot making me want to look for you even more,you need someone to take care of you too..you're not supposed to be okay with standing alone too much,you'll hurt yourself"he say making me look at him.

even if people say i choose a wrong guy,i don't think i do..

how can he be the wrong one?

even if he is,i won't regret to fall for him

we may be different but we're common in some ways too

"then stay beside me..so i won't get hurt"i say.

he smile and hold both of my hands.

"i have nowhere to go besides staying with you..where could i go?why should i left you when i am the one who start this?if im going to left..i won't even talk with you"he reply.

i giggle.

"mom must be wondering where i've been..let's go to my unit"i say and stand up making he does too. "geurae gaja"he say and we walk out to next door.

[ Yoon Jeonghan ]

i heard the door being open as i get out of the room and see haeun. "you're back"i say making her nod.

i look behind her and see a familiar boy.

"Yang Jungwon?"i called as i recall his name from last night. the said boy look at me and give me a warm smile making me do too.

"it's nice to meet you,Mr Yoon"he say.

i nod at him. "sit down here,haeun-a help your mom prepares lunch"i say and gesture him to sit with me on the couch.

"okayyy"haeun reply as she walk into the kitchen.

"now that we have meet each other properly,im gonna ask you something"i say as he take a seat beside me.

he turn his body to me and keep his eye on me as he wait for my question. "why haeun?"i ask.

he didn't seemed to be bothered at all,all he do is smile before look back at me.

"it feels right.i never been interested in having a relationship but since i came here.."he stop as he take a glance at haeun who is arranging the dishes.

"i became attracted to her.at first,not because of herself but because she came from an unknown good background.but when i get to see her when she is alone,it seems right to stay there,no curiosity just to be there for her.."he say.

"she do a good job as the class pres,she take a good care of others but she don't let anyone take care of her as she seems to believe it's okay..it makes me want to be there for her"

"she used to hate my attitude,i was being rude for no reason because that's what i always do..but she still treat me when im hurt and say that she hate the attitude not me..that makes me wonder as i always found her when she feel down and she found me too" he continue.

haneul is right..they do meant to cross each other

"i like you,keep it up..she may looks tough,but her heart is so soft"i say making him smile and nod. "come meet me if anything happens...i know what you are going through,run to us if he comes"i continue and pat his shoulder then walk to the dining table.

"jungwon,come here,i don't cook much..i hope that's okay"soora say gesturing jungwon to come making him smile widely.

"it's okay,inviting me to have lunch here is great enough"he reply as he take a seat beside haeun.

i look as he take a few slice of beef and cool it down.
haeun about to take one straight from the pot but he stop her.

"take this,that's too hot you'll burn your tongue"he say as he put it on her rice. "thanks"she mutter, "eat up"he reply and take a bite of the food.

i look at soora and see her smiling at those two.

she then lean to me and whisper me something.

"he treat her better than you did to me,i thought you're the best but he is out of the league"

i shot a quick glare at her and scoff.