16 | 설렘

Flutter

[ Yoon Haeun POV ]

"here"i say as i hand him the paper bag. He take it and peek inside of it and nod. "about your clothes,i've ask Mr Han to take it from Seonam-gil."i say.

"isn't he a driver?"he ask, "i say im gonna go there by myself but he insisted since he have nothing to do anyway"i say.

"mom and dad aren't around so he got no work to do"i continue making him nod.

"um—im gonna go to the cafeteria"i say as i want to leave quick but as i am about to walk away he pull me back by my hand.

i heard him scoff.

"are you avoiding me?"he ask making me look at him. "w-why would i?"i ask making him chuckle.

"i don't know but jaemin say you're zoning out a lot since yesterday"he say make me loss of words.i gulp.

"im not zoning out,im thinking about something"i reply.

"about my question?"he ask,i look down and realize he still holding my hands making me pull away immediately. "no why will i think about that..?"i reply and scoff.

"i dont even say which"he say and chuckle. i glare at him and roll my eyes, "do you want something from the café?i'll ask jaemin to buy some"i say,avoiding the topic.

"no,i don't have the appetite"he reply.

i just nod and take out my wallet.

"since i ask you to quit your job..and you probably haven't received this month payment,so here."i say as i hand him some money.

"and what am i gonna use it for?i move out too"he say still not taking the money.

"um just spend it?we'll need to buy things for the classes, you'll need it..i give this because im the one who ask you to quit"i reply.

he sigh and take the money. and shock after checking how much it is.  "what would i spend 100k at for school?" he ask,whispered shout.

"that includes my apologies on being a little rude to you and curse at you the other day,i don't want it back."i say and proceed to walk out of the class fast.

i quickly walk to the cafeteria and find the others to sit with them.i feel like my heart going to burst if i stay with him more.

why am i feeling like this? what is this feeling?

i sit between eunchae and jaemin and sigh.

"you look like you ran a 100m race"sunwoo say as he take another bite of his food.i lean my head on eunchae's shoulder and sigh again.

"unni,gwaenchana?"eunchae ask making me nod. "jungwon say he got into small accidents yesterday,do you know about that?"jaemin ask.

"no how would i know"i reply,almost immediately."cause he's wearing sage green colored band aids and it looks like the one you bought with me"he continue.

"maybe he have the same one,or his sister does"i say.

"and how would you know he have a sister?"he ask making all of them look at me suspiciously.

how many times do i have fucked up this week?

"he could have one"i reply.

"yeah and you choose him having a sister instead of a brother"he fight back making me hit him on the arm. "just eat.you'll get hungry in history"i say.

i look up and see someone approaching us.

Yang Jiwon.

"eo Jiwon,are you looking for me?"Jiyeon ask making she shake her head while smiling and look at me afterwards. "i have something to tell haeun actually"she say making me shock.

well expected.

"with me?now?"i ask as i slowly get up. "no you can sit,i'll just say it her—"

"no it's okay,i am not eating so yeah..let's head outside" i cut her and lead her out of the cafeteria.

"why do look for me?"i ask. she look down for a second before looking back at me.

"about jungwon.."she say making me gulp.

"did something happen?i realize he don't attend school yesterday..and the last thing he tell me is he's at your house.."she say.

"jungwon?he's okay,he caught a slight fever yesterday after getting rained on and my granny didn't allow him to go home or school,he's fine"i reply.

"ahhh..he could just tell me about it but he didn't contact me at all after that night.is he present today?i haven't seen him"she say making me nervous.

"yeah he's here today,he stayed in class"i reply wanting to hit my forehead on the wall behind.

she can't see jungwon with those band aids over his face.

"ah algesseoyo,i'm going to meet him for a while..thank you to let him stay with you that night,it means much to me"she say making me nods while smiling and watch as she walk away.

i get into the cafeteria and text jungwon.

'your sister is on her way to class,go somewhere'

[ Kim Jiyeon POV ]

"who's that?"jaemin ask.

"ahh,she's the vice president of my class.Yang Ji..won.."i look at them to check if they are thinking the same thing as me.

"Yang.."Jooyeon say and we all glance at haeun who is now outside. "to be thinking of it,they kinda resemble each other"i say making the others nod.

"so Haeun unnie actually know about them?"eunchae say, "probably..but how?"minhyuk continue.

"but she is fast in noticing things like this,isn't she?"sunwoo ask,i look at him and nod. "but she won't unless she cared or we asked about her opinion"jaemin reply.

"you're right.."jooyeon say.

"but doesn't haeun hate—well like not hating just not liking how jungwon behave?"i continue.

"she do,but she has been spacing out a lot since jungwon slept at the mansion"jaemin reply. "then something must happened between them"minhyuk say making us all nod.

"they can't be flirting..those two?i would drink Mrs Lee Herbs tea if they do"sunwoo say making me concerned. "no,i don't want to see you throw up for an hour straight again"jooyeon reply making me nod.

we see Haeun walking back to us so we act like we're not talking about her.

"Have you done the science report?"jooyeon ask as he nudge sunwoo making me contains my laugh. "i bet he don't"i reply as haeun sat at her place before and take out her phone.

"what did she say?"jaemin ask.

"nothing much,not important"she reply and keep her phone in her blazer's front pocket again.