42 | 윤정한

Yoon Jeonghan

[ 6:01PM ]

"that's all for today?"i ask my secretary and get a nod as a reply as he take away the newly signed documents.

"you can go home now then,i'll stay here for a while" i say making him nod again before leaving my office.

"maybe hiring a new secretary is not a good idea..he doesn't talk much"i sigh. "why am i feeling like this..is something happening.."i mumble as i lean on my chair.

i heard a knock on my door, "come in"i say.

it's one of the workers.

"Mr Yoon,this is the document that you wanted from the afternoon meeting"she say making me nod as she put it on my desk.

"thank you, ms sohee"i say as i reach for it and scan through it. "did you change your crystal Mr Yoon? it looks pretty with the sparks of yellow flowing inside it" she say makes me look up.

"sparks of..yellow?"i ask making her nod.i fastly turn my head around to the crystal on my shelf and see it have a yellow sparks.

"Yoon Haeun.."i mutter as i get up and reach for my coat. "for tomorrow,just put all the works on my table,i might be on leave for a few days"i say before leaving her there.

i get into the elevator and take out my phone then dial Soora's number.

"eung wae?"she ask

"you're home?"i ask her back.

"yeah i just got back,why?"

"Haeun is in danger,go to the mansion and check on the kids,i'll go to Haneul"

"then what about Haeun?you said she's in danger!"

"We can't just get out and get her,i'll gather everyone on the mansion..just wait for me,okay?watch the kids,don't let them out"i reply and end the call as the elevator opens.

i see Mr Han arrived in the lobby with the usual car.

"Mr Han,im sorry but i'll just use my car today..you can take a leave for a few days"i say as i get to him.

"is there a problem Mr Yoon?You seem in hurry?"he ask making me let out a heavy sigh. "im going to the palace"i say making him nod.

i left him there and go to the parking lot to get my car.

"i can't drive there,it'll take a whole 2 hours from here.."i sigh as i turn on the engine. "joshua..he is 15 minutes away"i mutter before drive off to his place.

joshua owns a hotel,he live on the highest floor of it. they call it an apartment when it's clearly a penthouse.

i stop my car in front of the lobby and give my keys to a staff. They all knew me of course, they know how close we are too so this is nothing new.

i reach his penthouse after a few minutes in the elevator.i knock on his door a few times before Eunji opens the door. "eo jeonghan,what brings you here?"she ask.

"i have to head to the palace fast,you guys house is the nearest from my office"i say as she let me in. then i see joshua get out from the bathroom.

"jeonghan,why you don't call me first?we about to go out.."he say and his voice slowly decrease as he probably see how i am panting.

"why are you in a hurry?"he ask, "right,why do you suddenly want to go to the palace"eunji continue making joshua shock.

"does something happen?"joshua ask as he walk closer to me. "someone got Haeun..my crystal turns to her birth stone color.Haneul said if that happens to mine,one of us is in a complete danger"i answer.

"she's the only one that had a yellow birth stone amongs us"i continue.

"but why would someone kidnapped her?your rival in the industry are just all of us"joshua say making me look at him and sigh.

"it's not about the business..i have his son,he ran away from him because he is abusive.his son is in a relationship with haeun,he wants him so he take haeun"i explain making him widen his eyes.

"that's not what i ever thought it would be"he reply.

"i know,hearing haeun actually like someone seems impossible..but he is a good guy,literally the opposite of what his dad are"i say.

"so what we're gonna do now?"eunji ask.

"im going to meet up with Haneul,she knew him.he had a past with her but i don't think he is aware of it now"i answer making them nod.

"i'll get there alone,you guys should head to the mansion.Soora is there with them,called for Jihan and Junkyu too"i continue.