22 | 같이

Together

[ Yoon Haeun POV | 4:30PM ]

————————————————————————

양정원 ?

where you heading to?
it's friday

the apartment
they all went home

geurae
i'll wait for you outside

————————————————————————

i turn off my phone and keep it while trying so hard to not to smile as i put the textbooks back in the locker and take out the flowers from earlier.

"you're gonna head right to your apartment?"jaemin ask making me nod. "im gonna be alone if i stayed at the mansion,it's better to be alone in the apartment" i reply and put the bag on my left shoulder.

i clamp my lips as it hurt.i slowly slide my right arm to carry the bag equally.jaemin look at me in weird way as i close my locker.

"wae?"i ask

"no cause you usually bring your bag like a tote bag on your left shoulder, and you're keeping the flowers?" he say making me roll my eyes.

"it's my style so i'll keep it."

"and my left shoulder is sore,if i carry it on my right shoulder i afraid that it'll become sore too"i continue.

he just nod.

we walk together to the school gate then bid a goodbye as we part ways.i look around,trying to find jungwon but see no sign of him.

i walk a little more to a place that have less people. barely students and just citizen.i then see him lean against a wall,playing with his phone.

i quickly walk to him making him surprise as he heard my loud foot steps.

"ya don't run,you'll get hurt"he say making me slow down my pace as i was about to reach him.

"is your shoulder okay?isn't it hurting?"he ask,clearly worried about my condition.

"well..it does hur—"i stop my sentence as he come closer and took off the backpack from me and carry them on his right hand.

"let's go"he say and lead the way.

i let out a smile and hold the bouquet with my both hands,in my arms.he then stop making me stop too. he look at me then at the flowers.

he smile then reach for my right hand and hold them then continue the walk.

i swear that im burning.

is this the yang jungwon that i use to hate?

why is he so soft?

i used to curse at him but i can't even utter a word now when i see him

"we aren't yet together but look at you"i say. "and there you are secretly liking it"he reply without even glancing at me making me stunned to speak.