15 | 어제

yesterday

[ Yoon Haeun POV | 7AM ]

"you wanna try?"

i shake my head as i remembered jungwon's question. "he's driving me crazy more than Jaemin do.."i say then someone open my bedroom door.

Na Jaemin.

"are you really unwell?you disappeared just like that yesterday..and when i check on you,you're asleep until this morning"he say while leaning to the door frame.

"its worse than i thought"i say and pick up my bag and walk pass him to downstairs.

i walk into the kitchen and greeted by the others.

"i didn't see jungwon yesterday morning"sunwoo say making me look at him with a wide eyes.The others didn't knew yet.

"h-he went home"i reply.

"i heard he didnt attend school yesterday..and noona get home early"Minhyuk continue making me glare at him.

"eat the breakfast"i say making them shut their mouth.

"haeun,here.give it to jungwon,i've washed and dried them"Mrs Lee say as she hand me a paper bag with jungwon's uniform inside.

"why jungwon things is here?"jaemin ask.

god please i don't want to talk about this

"He's here two nights ago"i look up and glare at Jooyeon. "And what was that mean?"jiyeon ask.

"he sleep here,that's all"i answer in defeat. Jaemin loose grip of his spoon making it fall in his now empty bowl.

"Ouuuh and he's a prince! He's from King Yang Dohyun Generation"Minhyuk say making the three gasp. "really?like seriously?"eunchae ask making him nods.

today gonna be a long day

[ School | 7:35AM ]

i lay my head on the desk,zoning out not until jaemin nudge me with his elbow.

"what happen yesterday?"he ask.

"nothing special"i reply as i sit up straight.i turn myself to him, "im going to the restroom"i say and stand up.

"you're not gonna disappear again,right?"he say making me smile sarcastically. "nope"i reply and walk to the classroom door.

but then shock to see jungwon in front of me.

"shit—ah"i sigh in a low voice and see jungwon having a little smirk on his face.i nervously walk pass him and get to the restroom.

i turn on the tap and splash some water on my face.

"haa,calm down haeun..he must be joking yesterday, right.. joke,ha ha"i say to calm myself down.i look at myself in the mirror and sigh again.

you wanna try?

"Argh!micheotnabwa"i groan and palm my face.i breath out slowly and walk out of the restroom and go to class.