32 | 너네

It's you

[ Yang Jungwon ]

"what if he comes?"mom ask.

mom and jiwon planning to go on a 2 days 1 night trip tomorrow,saturday and will be back on sunday night. and i decide to stay at the apartment.

"then i'll run..i won't let him drag me home"i answer while keeping my eyes on the television. i look at her as i feel she sit beside me.

"did he do anything behind my back?other than not letting you be in contact with me"she say making me caught off guard.

"no"i immediately reply.

"if he did,i would probably told you last time..i just can't stand him locking me up there.."i continue.

she then hug me from the side and caress my arm making me look at her,smiling. "don't worry and just go for the vacation,i'm okay here"i say.

"geurae,i'll go..if anything happen text me right away" she say making me chuckle. "it's just two days,what could happen"i reply.

right,what could happen?

"who knows,you could get into small accident like last time"she say making me awkwardly laugh. "ah things like that.."i mutter.

"Have fun with your girlfriend"she say and left me speechless in the living room. "i never say she is my girlfriend to her.."i mumble.

[ Yoon Haeun ]

"bring him heree"i look at mom in shock and annoyance as she have said that for almost 20th times since im home.

"mom stop,you sound so determined to see him"i say.

"well because i am,i even ask jaemin about him and he seem to be a good guy"she reply making me scoff.

"if your mom like something,she becomes like that.." dad say as he walk out of the kitchen with his newly brewed butter-coffee.

"she reject 100 guys and ask me out to prom before i even like her"he continue. "don't bring that up"mom say as she give him a death glare.

"algesseo,mianhae."dad reply and take a seat on the dining table,sipping on his coffee act as if he didn't say anything.

i guess that's where my firmness came from

"but i really want to meet him in person"mom say making me look at her again. "i will bring him to you, just not..soon"i reply.

[ Jung Soora | 7:56PM ]

"i should have let jeonghan come with me..what do i end up buying for it to end up this much?"i nag as i look at 3 full bags of groceries in my hand.

i sigh as i step into the apartment,rush to the elevator as i see the door is closing.

"wait—"

i say in a loud voice making the door open up wide again and i meet eye with a young boy.he looks down on my hands.

"do you need help with that?that's a lot"he ask making me shake my head and see the pressed button.

27th floor.

"i guess we live on the same floor"i say making him smile. "then let me help you"he say as he reach for the bags.i keep my eyes on him as he take them from me.

he looks oddly familiar.

"how old are you?you seems to be a high schooler"i say making he look at me. "im 17"he reply,smiling making a dimple appear on his left cheeks making me smile too.

"you must be popular at school,you've charming smile"i say making him chuckle.

"not at all,i don't smile a lot..but these days i do more" he reply making me smile even wider. "oouu you must got someone,she's so lucky"i say with a teasing tone.

he just let out a smile as i can see his cheeks is slowing heat up.

ting !

the elevator door opens.

"i'll bring these,just lead the way"he say making me sigh and nod "geuraeyo"i reply and start walking towards my apartment unit.

"this...is it..?"he ask in hesitant making me look at him as we stop in front of the unit door. "why do you seem so shock..?"i ask.

as i was about to type in the code then the door open reveal haeun. "mom your back"she say then look at my back and gasp.

"ya yang jungwon,you—"she say and stop as she look down on his hand. "i guess you bought a lot"she continue.

"yang jungwon?you're the guy?that's why you look anxious when i say this is my unit.."i say as i look back at him seeing him look away.

"well,i want to meet you by the way so..would you stay for dinner?"i ask making both of them look at me in shock.

"eomma"haeun say as she tug on my cardigan sleeve.

"my mom would be worried.."he reply.

"will she?i guess she will..it's alright,but do come here,i want to get to know you more..as haeun mom"i say making him look at me and give me an awkward smile and nod.