14 | 눈물

Tears

[ Yoon Haeun POV | 6AM ]

i woke up at 5:37 and take a quick shower.

"i couldn't even sleep properly.."i mutter as i get out of the shower and put on a casual clothes before going downstairs to check on Jungwon.

"Jung—mwoya?where is he?"i question and see a note on the coffee table.i pick it up and read it.
____________________________________

i dont have extra school uniform with me,
so i need to go back home early..
but if i don't arrive at school by 7,
dont tell Jiwon about it.
You know her right?
just say im there,okay?
thank you to let me stay for a night
it kinda save me
thank you

- Yang Jungwon
____________________________________

"what if he is not there?what could happen?"i question as i fold the note and put it in my pocket.

i walk into the kitchen and shock to see Mrs Lee there preparing the ingredients for breakfast.  "you're awake?it still early.."she say making me smile.

"i couldn't sleep well..it's so cold.."i lied.

"you sure it isn't because of jungwon?"she ask making me look at her but look away fast. "what about him?" i ask her.

"you start to wonder about him"she say.

sometimes i hate that i can't hide it from her.

"you know who is he now?"she ask making me look at her. "a..prince..?but he look powerless"i reply. "yeah, you wanna know who his father is?"she ask making me nod without sec thinking making her giggles.

"Yang Do il.He is one of the powerful prince.Not until he become greedy,and keep questioning why don't the fate choose him to become 'The Chosen' one of the century instead of Haneul"

"He can't accept the fact that Haneul will become the most powerful,legendary and the respected one. So he start to confront her in many ways"

"And Haneul being herself,ignoring him that makes him mad and try to kill her but the Headmaster came to walk through there and stop him."

"And he lost his power,until now.Haneul didn't tell anyone about the incident except me and Mingyu. If the King now,he won't even breath on the next day"

she tells making me connect all the things together.

"so that's why Jungwon and his sister has no power?" i say making her nod. "He must having them at thought that the power would run in one of them but it doesn't"she say.

"he say his father behaviour is bad,so he ran from home so now he live alone at Seonam-gil.That means Do il never change,He will look for him for sure"she continue as she bring the vegetable to the sink to rinse them.

i realize something is wrong and take out his note.

but if i don't arrive at school by 7,
dont tell Jiwon about it.
You know her right?
just say im there,okay?
thank you to let me stay for a night
it kinda save me