27 | 사귀

Dating

[ Yang Jungwon POV ]

"how did you got haeun?she is so hard to get"i look up and see Taejin. "what do you mean i got her?"i say.

"aren't you guys dating?"he say,kind of loud making almost all of the students look to our direction.

"mwoya..Yang Jungwon date?"i heard few students making a fuss about it making me lean my back on my chair and glare at taejin.

"i heard you attempt to flirt with her"i say making him to look away. "i don't know it's her,so..yeah—but i won't do it again.stop glaring at me,you look like you will kill me"he say.

"don't spread things.i'll find you first if anything happens"i say making him nod and turn back to the front.

[ Recess ]

the class slowly become empty leaving a few of us.

"Haeun if they ask where i am say that im meeting someone"i heard jaemin say making me look at them.

"u going to Eu—"

"don't.not yet."jaemin cut haeun making her laugh.

"i'll go now.ah—and jungwon,haeun have something to say to you"jaemin say as he sprint out of the class leaving a speechless haeun.

our few classmates that remains exchange their glance to me and haeun. Haeun clear her throat and walk to me,ignoring them.

"Mr Oh want to meet you"she lied.

i just nod and stand up,leading the steps to walk out of the class.she sigh as we got a little far from the class.

"you want to eat something?"i ask,she then shake her head. "i ate a lot for breakfast,i eat it all"she reply making me giggle.

"because i prepared those?"i ask.

"maybe but it's my style of breakfast so..yea"she reply. 

"follow me"she say as she walk quickly leading me to, the library. "eo Haeun,you don't come here these days"the librarian say making her smile.

"i don't really have time to..im here to show the new student around"she say as she look at me. "ahh, alright.call me if you need anything"she say making haeun nods.

she then signal me to follow her to the last shelf.

the library is awkwardly empty.

she pull me closer by my hands while looking at me, smiling. "why are you smiling?"i ask as i smile.

"i want to tell you something"she say making me nod and reassure her to go on with it. "can we—no i mean, i want to end the deal"she say.

"is that a good thing..?"i reply.

"i like you,i've been wanting to say that"she say making me smile. "you know my answers right?"i ask.

she nods, "but i want to hear it"she reply.

i grins and intertwined our hands together. "i like you too Yoon Haeun.Maybe even more than that"i stat making her smile wider.

i then become speechless as she get closer and peck me on the lips. "i want to do that.."she say as her face slowly reddening.

i giggle at the sigh, "you look so red"i say.

"don't mention that"she whines,looking away making me smile.

"Yoon Haeun"i call making her look at me again.

"date me"i say. "im not asking you,i want you to"i continue making haeun roll her eyes but smiling at the same time.

"then i'll date you"she reply making me smile even wider. "you better don't disappoint me,it is hard for me to open up with people"she continue.

"i won't,okay?if we ever getting near to collapse, i'll do anything to save us"i say and pull her into a hug making her flinch but then hug me back.

[ Yoon Haeun POV | 4:35PM ]

"you're going back to the mansion today?"jaemin ask making me shake my head. "i'll be back tomorrow,i have to take some things with me.i'll ask Mr Han to send it there tonight"i answer.

"Haeun unnie"i heard making me turn to my back and see eunchae and minhyuk walking to us.

"i saw something"she say and look at me with a teasing smile.i awkwardly look around and back to her.

"what?"i carefully ask.

"i was in the library,in the last discussion room"she say making me widen my eyes and awkwardly laugh. "nothing happens in the library"i reply.

"you can't change my memories,i saw that you—"

"let's talk about this tomorrow,i don't want to hear this today"i cut her making her glare at me.

[ Apartment ]

"don't your mom ask where are you going?"i ask jungwon who is now in my house,casually watching the television.

"i say i want to take a walk"he reply.

"at 7?suspicious"i say making him smile. "mom knows that i like you"he say making me turn to him fast.

"she probably thinks that i'm here right now"he continue. "and you're fine with that?"i ask and he nods.

"she's happy that i like someone,that makes me happy too"he reply making me smile. "ah..eunchae saw us in the library"i say as i remembered it.

"and what she say about it?"he ask.

"i don't let her say anything,i say that i'll talk about this tomorrow"i reply making him giggles. "you just don't want her to remind you that you give me a peck" he say making me whine.

"don't say that..you don't know how much courage i take to do that, i'm so embarrassed about it"i say while covering my face.

i heard him chuckle and pull the hands from my face.

"then think about it in the other way,im the one who do that not you"he say as he get closer to me.

i look at how he moves closer,having his eyes down at my lips,smiling before i feel his lips land on mine.

slowly close my eyes and feel like he is smiling before he put his hand on my left cheeks and deepen the kiss.