12 | 꼭찾알거야

Search

[ Yang Jiwon POV ]

i keep hearing a phone ringing but i ignored it until i realize that it came from mom's phone.She's out for groceries and left her phone on the kitchen counter.

dringggg !

the phone ring again making me sigh and answer it without seeing the caller name.

"hello?"i say as i pick it up.

"Where is he?"

it's dad.

"who?"i ask calmly. "Yang Jiwon,you better tell me where your brother is"he say making me gulp.

"why?did he ran from you?"i ask again. "dont play dumb with me,tell me where is he,he must be there..the last thing he tell me is he want to transfer to school near you and your mom house"he reply.

"he is not here,i don't know what did you do again to him but can you stop bothering us?aren't you're the one who throw us out?"i say in an angry tone.

"listen,if you're hiding him.hide him well cause i'll never stop searching for him"he reply and cut off the call.

i look at the phone,my eyes are shaking.he must have known where jungwon live.

but based on his reaction,jungwon must be not there. the door then open reveal mom, "what?did someone called me while i was out?"she ask.

i look at the phone,dad use a new number.. "yeah but they just got the wrong number"i say making her nod. "im going to bed"i say making her smile and make her way to me and kiss my forehead.

"sweet dream okay princess"she say making me giggle.

where is he?

i look at the clock, 9:48PM.

"he ended his shift on 8:30PM,he should be home.."i mutter low while making my way back into my room and open my phone to text him.

———————————————————————————

정원이<:

ya
where are you?
dad called
he's looking for you
dont go home yet

———————————————————————————

i send those and nervously wait for his reply.he usually reply right away but he don't tonight.

what if something happen?it's raining heavily..

"no,jiwon you shouldn't think like that..maybe his phone ran out of battery"i say and calm myself down.

i keep checking my phone for replies but there's non from him.i look at the clock again.

11PM.

"aish Yang Jungwon where are you.."i mumbled.

Ting !

i look up to my phone and see a reply from him making me sigh in relief.
———————————————————————————