17 | 소문

Rumor

[ Yoon Haeun POV ]

I walk into the classroom,with no sight of jungwon in it making me sigh in relief and take a seat.

i pull out the next subject textbook from the space in the table but stop after seeing a note and a 50k note.

'i'll just take half of it,this is too much..thanks for the concern tho.And..i'll be visiting mom after incase you come and not seeing me in your house'

i read silently.

"what's that?"jaemin ask making me panickly push the text book back to it place and result a thud sound making almost all of looking at me.

"nothing,i just found my money.."i say as i take off the note leaving the money and pull out the textbook back.

jaemin look at me in suspicion.

"you really be behaving weirdly these day"he whispered making me glared at him. "mom said i need to rest my brain,and i think i take that seriously.."i say.

"i feel like my brain is in a complete mess"i continue making jaemin nods, "agreed"he reply making me shot a glared to him.

i heard the door opened and it revealed jungwon entering the class.He glance at me and go straight to his seat.

i stared down at the money.

no one ever push away if i gave them money..he's the first

i glance at him once again just find he already looking at me but break the eye contact first making me gulp and look down again.

the door opened again revealed our Math teacher Mrs Baek.She put her things on the front desk and scanning every one of us without saying anything.

"Before I start the class"she say,gaining all of our attention.

"On next week,we will held a school festival.There'll be games,sports,food trucks just like how it went before"

"And the school,for sure,open for some suggestions of the foods or games that you want to have on next friday and open to receive any funds from the parents to make it better"she continue making most of us cheers.

"i'll give you 15 minutes to write down or speak out any of the suggestions or willing to give funds to the school"she say resulting the students start to chat with each other.

"ssaem,is it possible to invite artists to do a mini concert like the universities?"Soyoung ask.

"well all the school budgets are all for foods and games,if we could raise enough funds then it could happen..what artist you want to see?"she ask the students.

"Tommorrow X Together!"

"Leesserafim is cool too!"

"ARTBEAT will be fun too"

i look at jaemin.

"it'll be fun if that happen..it feel like a dream"i say making him nods. "but we could make that happen.." he whispered and smirk to me.