39 | 부자

Rich

[ Yang Jungwon ]

"can we call Mr Han to pick us up?it's dangerous if it just both of us"i whispered to haeun as we walk out of the class.

"let me call dad,he must be at the office with him" haeun reply as she take out her phone. "you two going to the apartment?"jaemin ask as he stop in front of us.

i just nod as i glance at haeun texting his dad to see if he is busy.A few of our classmate walk out of the class and start whispering things.

"apartment?they live together?"

"they surely done it"

"haeun is rich,everyone wants her"

Jaemin sigh out a loud making the whispering stop. "you guys should stop caring too much,it annoys me" he say making all of them rush leaving us there.

"dad,do you have any meeting you have to attend later?"i look at haeun as she speek to her dad on the phone.

"no?then can Mr Han fetch me up to the apartment?" she ask as she look at me and jaemin.

"we just planning to meet jungwon's mom..nothing much,i don't feel like walking today"she continue.

"alright then,we'll wait at the gate"she say as she end the call. "what he say?"i ask, "Mr Han is on leave today,he is done with his work so he'll fetch us up"she reply making me nod.

"then,i'll go first.take care,you two"jaemin say as he bid us goodbye and walk away.

"people seem to be afraid of jaemin when he raise his voice"i say as i look over at haeun.she smile and look at me.

"if anyone get angry,the one you should be afraid of is him.not sunwoo or jooyeon,but him.He is scary when he's mad,you don't even want to see it"she reply.

[ Yoon Haeun | School Gates ]

"dad say he's 3 minutes away"i say as i read a text from him and turn off my phone.jungwon just nod and he reach for my hand then hold it.

i look at him with wide eyes as i try to pull my hand back but he intertwined them.i bite my lips and look away to observe our surroundings,almost all of the students have their eyes on us.

i look back to our hands and to the front then realize dad is here. "come on,dad's here"i say out quite loud as i pull jungwon by his hand.

"the Audi one?i thought you use BMW"he say.

"the BMW is for Mr Han to use,dad use Audi while mom use the Mercedes"i reply making him nod.

jungwon get ahead of me and open the car door making me glare at him. "get in"he say making me do.

As he get in the car,i look outside and see people eyeing our car. "now i love the fact that the car is tinted a little darker"i whispered.

"wait,i have to get something out from the trunks..i'll forget about it as we get home"dad say as he unbuckle his belt and get out of the car.

i can see everyone stop walking and shock to see dad.

"why do they look like they never saw your dad?" jungwon ask as he look at me. "because they never do. they thought Mr Han is my dad.I never want to reveal my parents..we all never really want to,now people will know why i am that wealthy"i reply.

"Dad company is one of the top 5 here,plus the apartment..he get recognition as he put a low price for a big and filled apartment,it even on the news"i continue.

"when they knew who dad is,then they'll know who my mom is..i always thinking about how is it possible for them to not get me reveal to the public,they just say they have a daughter"i add.

"the school will be in fuss tomorrow.."he mumble as dad get back in the car. "it will be a little uncomfortable for you now"dad say.

i let out a sigh.

"it's okay,they'll know sooner or later..wait until they know about jaemin"i reply calmly. "why?"jungwon ask making me smile.

"his mom is the founder of the school along with Jiyeon mom"i answer. "so they own the school?"he ask again making me nod.

"Don't be to shock,we all are in the top 10 most well doing companies here"dad say as he start to drove away from school.

"i can understand Jooyeon,Minhyuk and Sunwoo being overly rich, but you guys.."he mutter. "you won't believe this but i used to be a mafia son,along with jooyeon's dad, eunchae's dad..so yeah,the other two parents surprisingly do well too"dad say.

jungwon look at me in shock.

"shocking news,i know.you expect that the least"i say as i look at him.