11.| ꜱᴇʜɴꜱᴜᴄʜᴛ

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

(Dvaraka)

"And then she fell right over him." Shriya chuckled as she listened to Anandi narrating her stories of people she observed during their one month stay at Rajgadh.

"What? Really?" Anandi nodded as she continued narrating her story in a dramatic way.

"Her mother stood agape, opening and closing her mouth like a fish out of the water as she witnessed her daughter in the arms of their neighbor's son."

"Oh my god!" Shriya doubled over her laughter as they strode in the corridors of Dvaraka.

"And then you know what happened? Her mother literally pulled her away from the boy, screaming in a funny way, scolding her how a lady should have etiquette. Her friends just hid behind the wall with apologising looks."

"That's really-" Shriya bumped into a figure, pausing her movements as backed a few steps away. A thud made the sisters flinch as Shriya looked at the person she bumped into.

"Rani Revati, apologies. I didn't mean to-"

"Aye, no worries. It's not a big deal. I am used to bumping and all, but these flowers has fallen down and crushed under the weight of this huge plate. I will have to pluck them again." Shriya looked at the crushed flowers, and almost winced at the sight. The crushed flowers made a mess, if only had she not bumped into the lady. 

She looked at Revati guiltily as she pleaded, "Please let me do the task for you. It would only be right for me to make up for the mess that I caused."Revati, who tried to stop the worried maiden, stood stunned as she saw Shriya disappearing into the corridors within seconds. Anandi who saw the scene just smiled sheepishly as she nudged the stunned lady, trying to ease her shock.

Revati who finally recovered from the events suddenly remembered something as she looked at Anandi worriedly.

"Does she know the way to the garden?"

Shriya wandered around in different corridors as she tried to find her way to the garden

Shriya wandered around in different corridors as she tried to find her way to the garden. She should have asked Devi Revati before rushing out of there like a fool. Her mind taunted, causing her to sigh.