03.| ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴏʏ

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

(Gokul)

The entire Gokul was preparing for their beloved Nandalala's birthday. Just a year back he had entered their lives and since then he was the only one who occupied their minds and hearts.

Devi Yashoda placed a peacock feather in her beloved son's hair band as she finished dressing him up. She chuckled at how cute her little son looked decked in a yellow dhoti and some gold jewelleries. The mayurpankh did nothing but to highlight his beauty.

"Look how cute you look, Lalla. I am sure no one would be able to keep their eyes away from you.", She bopped the little kid's nose as he giggled.

"Yashoda, Kanha's beauty itself is such that no one can ever keep their eyes away once they look at him. His beauty is so enchanting that even the animals around him get attracted.", said Rohini as she entered the room with her 2 year old son, Balaram, in her arms.

Sankarshana threw his arms up in the air, pointing towards his little brother, the latter smiled as he imitated his elder brother.

The ladies giggled as Devi Rohini placed her son down on the bed where little Kanhaiya was placed. The two toddlers started playing, enjoying the company of each other.

The ladies decided to let the kids play while they looked after the small function that the GokulVaasis had arranged.

(Rajgadh)

The Queens of Rajgadh were busy chatting as they sauntered around in the garden. The younger queen was almost due in a few days. Suddenly Snehalata squeaked and clutched her sister's hands tightly. Ashalata, who was almost caught off guard because of the sudden pressure in her hands, immediately made the younger queen sit down on a rock slab that was present right behind where they were standing. Rani Snehalata screamed as the pain in her abdomen worsened. Tears fell down her cheeks as her face contorted in agony.

Some servants rushed to their aid as soon as they heard their younger Queen scream in pain. Rani Ashalata had a mixed expression of joy and concern as she assisted her co-wife in the labour room.