01.| ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴋᴀʟɪ

THIRD PERSON POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THIRD PERSON POV

(Sharma's Mansion)

The evening sun casted a long shadow on the ground, the slanting rays giving a warm orange tinge to the sky, the sky stood ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. A huge residence nestled amidst the bustling city of Anand Vihar in Delhi.  The outro of the song, Ghar More Pardesiya from the movie Kalank resounded softly, mixing with the regular humdrum of the city.

"𝐆𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧

𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐢

𝐆𝐚𝐲𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧

𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚"

"So kids after these lines you all have to form a circle while twirling around. Is it clear?" A sweet jolly voice of a girl in her early twenties resounded on the terrace of the estate wherein a small gathering of kids around the age of 6-7 years old cluttered before two girls, way elder than them.

"Yes, Didi!" Chorused the group of cheerful kids in their exuberant voices.

"Good!" A girl, slightly younger than the former one, responded, to which the kids clapped in ecstasy.

"Now that the steps are clear, let's rock the stage!" The latter exclaimed while fist bumping with the other one, to which all the kids cheered excitedly.

The girls took their positions and the melody echoed yet again, a song expressing the grandeur of an age old story set in Awadh's lanes, Ramayana, an epic celebrating the examples set by Mariyada Purushottam Shree Ram and his better half Devi Sita.

"𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐚𝐲𝐢

𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐞"

The girls started moving their feet to the melodious tune, the chiming of their ghungroos resonating in the air. The kids observed the too with keen eyes, somewhere in their little hearts wishing to be able to match the grace of their mentors.

"𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧

𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧

𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐲𝐚"

Their bodies moved with a graceful ease in their movements, a testimony of their fervent love towards the art form. They started moving with a grace unmatched unless it came from within one's heart.