03.| ᴘᴇꜱᴋʏ ɪɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀ

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

(St. Paul Catholic University)

Shriya and Anandi walked inside the cafeteria, lost in their thoughts. The new opportunity that had come knocking was a major boost for their future. But...there was something captivating about the project, a positive yet foreboding feeling that had motivated them to agree to the opportunity without thinking much. 

Anandi suddenly turned towards Shriya, startling her a bit. "Di, what do you think was sighted at the Fort?"

"Uhhhh..I suppose payal ki chhann chhann ya phir kisike rone ki awaazein?" Shriya muttered with a sheepish smile, looking weirdly at her younger sister, who deadpanned. (Chiming of anklets or someone crying?)

"What?" The elder one pouted. "Why are you throwing such a weird look?"

"I thought we were studying to become an archeologist and not a ghost hunter." Anandi facepalmed.

"True that..." Shriya replied lifting her shoulders in a casual shrug while finding an empty table for both of them to sit down.

"Didi what the..." Anandi was cut off in between by a wolf-whistle.

"Oh my, look who do we have here?" A boy interrupted them with malice whirling in his eyes.

"Oh god! Here we go again..." Shriya muttered under her breathe, casting an extra sweet smile towards him.

Anandi gritted her teeth and turned towards the intruder who smirked at them, as he stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Do you want something?" Anandi queried uninterestedly, trying to keep her anger in control. "Nothing much, is any of you free for a date tonight?"

"Na bro, we do not possess the littlest of your shamelessness and rather believe in not feeding off our parent's hard earned money." Shriya sassed and started moving out of the canteen, holding Anandi's hand with one hand and other hand balancing her bag hanging from her shoulder.

Before they could move any further, the boy had ceased their path with his hand outstretched. His smile was still frivolous, a remainder of his malicious intent. He motioned towards his bike parked at the parking of the cafeteria. 

"Chhoti, we don't have time for some idiot, let's go!" Shriya threw an ugly look at Raj, moving out while pushing him aside.

"Areee...where are you going so soon? Atleast answer me and as you know I don't take no's so... stop playing so hard to get." He caught hold of Shriya's hand, causing her to turn towards him in a swift motion trying to pull her hand back.

Shriya raised an eyebrow at the boy before her and pinched him hard in his elbow, which caused him to yelp out loudly while backing away from the sisters.

Anandi, who was barely keeping her calm until now, lost it and kicked him hard in his guts and grabbed him by his collar, throwing him hard on the ground. "We are ignoring your nuisance for many days, doesn't mean that you can utter anything that comes in your pea sized brain." She pulled him by his hair pushing his head against the floor. All the students came running towards them to witness the ongoing scene.