02.| ᴇɴᴅᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

(Sharma's Mansion)

Sun rays peeked from between the beige curtains, covering the window of Shriya and Anandi's room. The rays casted a natural pattern of golden and black on the floor beside the sister's bed. It was about 6 AM in the morning and a peaceful stillness remained inside the atmosphere of the house before the blaring of an alarm clock kept on the sister's study table broke the hush of the mansion.

"Oh god, what's the use of setting this alarm when these two need me to wake them up everyday?" Aadarshini sighed while entering inside the room. She quickly set off the alarm that was buzzing for the past 10 minutes when her eyes fell on the sleeping figures of her daughters who were sound asleep in their bed.

"Shriya, wake up!" She said while shaking Shriya a little. "Anandi, you too!" She patted Anandi. "You two, wake up right now! You're getting late for your college!" Aadarshini yelled, shaking the two of them.

"Mum..ma let us sl..eep na!" Shriya mumbled lazily, covering herself with the duvet. "Oh Kanha, these girls!" Aadarshini sighed.

"They are not going to get up in this way, Kaki. Let both of us try!" Akshat entered the room along with Aarush, winking at each other, they went towards the bed where both the sisters were sleeping.

"Wakeee Upppp!!" Both of them screamed at the top of their voices, no less than an emergency alarm, pulling of the duvet in one go, causing the girls to jerk up from their sleep. Both stared at their brothers, dumbfounded as the two brothers were busy laughing, leaning against the wall, while their mother was covering her mouth to stop herself from bursting into chortles. 

"Bhaiyaaaaaaa!" Anandi and Shriya shrieked bouncing from their bed and attacked them with their pillows.

"Kids, stop playing around and go get ready for your college, you guys are already running late! Hurry up! I will be getting your stuff ready. Akshat and Aarush, both of you help me." Aadarshini dismissed everyone to their respective works and departed from their room with the brothers.

"Chalo ready hone jaate hein!" Shriya sighed while entering the bathroom along with Anandi. (Anyways, let's go get ready!)

 (Anyways, let's go get ready!)