Chapter 14: Dumbledore's Wise Advice

Почніть із самого початку

"Not a word. Go to dinner." He said, and Albus nodded, before leaving the two alone, still confused.

***

After dinner Albus hurried after Quinn, but Felicia grabbed his arm.

"Don't." She said, but Albus pulled his arm out of her grip.

"You can't tell me what to do." He said, and Felicia looked hurt.

"But Albus, after all we've-"

"Been through? No. I know all about it." Albus said.

"Wait, you know about me and Ervin?" She interrupted

Albus shook his head. "That too, but-"

"Wait who told you?" She asked.

"I heard you, but that's not what I meant. I'm fine with that-" he tried, but she interrupted again.

"How can you be fine with us being twins!" She exclaimed, and Albus looked at her.

"You're twins?" Albus exclaimed, and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god I did not just say that."

"You did. How come you didn't tell me!"

"This is why!" She exclaimed, and Albus shook his head. "I knew you'd react like this!"

"How could the sorting hat even look past this. You're evil!" Albus said. "You even made me believe Quinn would attack you! That's it, we're done!" Albums exclaimed, and he marched off.

"But Al.."

"Don't call me that!" Albus yelled.

***

When Albus arrived in the common room Tyler was still sitting by the fire. Albus dropped himself next to him.

"Albus?" He asked, "Are you okay?" Tyler looked at him worried.

"I just broke up with Felicia and found out she's twins with Ervin, so I'm girl-like fine." Albus said, and he ran his hand through his hair.

"Right." Tyler said, not really paying attention to what Albus said.

"I don't feel like talking about it. I saw you and Luke, what was that?"

"Well, we kissed, he said he'd had a crush on me for a while, so I think we're together now."

"He's not out yet, is he?" Albus said, and Tyler shook his head.

"We'll be coming out together." Tyler said, and Albus smiled.

"Well, at least you have a boyfriend now." Albus said. "And all thanks to me, right?" He said, and both laughed. "I'm going to sleep now, goodnight."

Tyler said he would stay there for a while longer, and Albus went upstairs.

He dropped into his bed, too tired to change and fell asleep.

***

The next morning at breakfast the family owl arrived with a letter for Albus. He opened it, recognising his father's handwriting.

Dear Albus,

I hope everything is well. I also hope Lily hasn't told anyone about the kiss. Victoire is very pregnant and will probably get the baby in a month, around the fourth of May. So after Easter. Give love to everyone and write to us soon.

Dad.

Albus smiled, and refolded the letter. He looked over to Rose. "Hey Rose, Love from my dad." He said, and she smiled. Albus stuffed his mouth with toast and looked at Tyler and Luke. They were chatting and eating, and Tyler looked the happiest Albus had seen him since the Christmas Ball.

On the other side Felicia and Rose were talking, and Quinn and Fred were laughing together. Albus felt lonely, so he got up and left to go to the library. He saw Scorpius get up too, who followed him.

They entered the library and sat down.

"Are you okay?" Scorpius asked, and Albus nodded. He got his books out of his bags and started on his Charms essay, scratching his quill over the parchment angrily.

Scorpius, who appreciated the fact that Albus wanted to work, took out his stuff as well, and they worked for hours, until Quinn entered the library.

"Quinn!" Albus exclaimed, and he ran up to her. "I need to talk to you." He said, and she looked at him. "I was stupid. Can you forgive me? I broke up with Felicia and I don't want to lose you. You mean the world to me and I need your help. Scorpius and i want to stop the Death Eaters. Apparently, they do do all this at Malfoy Manor, and I really want you to help me. Will you?" He asked, and Quinn threw her arms around him. He hugged her back - Albus once again feeling the electricity in his body.

"I missed talking to you." Quinn said, and Albus smiled.

"You know, I saw Tyler and Luke east night." Albus lowered his voice. "They were kissing." He whispered, and Quinn squealed with happiness.

"Really? Tha- that's so cute!" Quinn exclaimed.

They sat down where Albus and Scorpius sat and talked for a really long time, until they had to go to Potions.

***

Hi guys!

So, I've been thinking (shocker, I know right) and I will try a little thing. How aboutI update every Sunday so you know when to expect the updates. Tell me what you think!

PS: i'm so proud of myself, I got an 8.9/10 for my Latin tests including the HP one. =)

Love,

Florence (Who just arrived home in The Hague)