Chapter 74: Name Of The Next Generation

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Dave walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

Davidson: Good to see you're finally done with your nap.

(Y/N): Yep, I know I enjoyed it.

Davidson: That's good... I think?

Smith: To get to the point of me asking everyone here.

Everyone looked over at Agent Smith.

Smith: I personally wanted to do this after Growth was captured, but I needed to be sure of this decision. After what happened today, I can do this with full confidence.

Agent Smith handed something to me, Dave, Katie, Ivy, Grace, Isabelle, and Ashley.

Smith: You all are now officially Heroes starting today.

I looked down at the card, seeing that it shows me as an official Hero.

Ivy: Yes! We skipped a final exam!

Smith: There is some papers you have to fill out, but those will be shipped to your homes. After you fill those out, then I can work on getting you all ready for Hero work.

Super: Oh this is exciting! They are growing up so fast!

Smith: Well I won't keep you all here. You are free to leave and enjoy the rest of your day.

Agent Smith started to leave. I felt proud of myself finally becoming an official Hero. Mom and dad walked up to me and they started to hug me. Unlike mom's usual hugs, it was more gentle.

Super: Congrats (Y/N). I'm proud of you.

(Y/N): Thank you, that means a lot.

Mom and dad stopped hugging me.

Grace: So, who wants to celebrate?

Super: Oh yeah, great idea! Let's all throw a huge party for this occasion!

Top: Yeah, I'm good-

Mom grabbed Top's shoulder and started to drag Top with her.

Super: You are celebrating with us!

Top: ...Fine.

(Time Skip)

Everyone is in the backyard of my house. Dad was standing in front of a grill, making burgers and hotdogs. Grace made a big table for everyone to sit at.

Katie: I can't believe we are all Heroes now.

Ashley: I know. It is weird that me and Isabelle are Heroes too.

Super: Even if you two did bad things in the past, that doesn't change the fact that you turned from that path and helped fight against the Shadow Copies. I'd say that makes you two Heroes, at least in my eyes.

Isabelle: Oh, I wasn't expecting you to say that about me. Thanks.

Davidson: Since we are all Heroes now, I thinks we need to decide our Hero names now.

Ivy: Oh yeah! I completely slipped my mind!

Grace: Knowing you, it will be something lame!

Ivy: Yeah right! I bet my Hero name will be a hundred times better than yours!

Katie: A hundred times zero is still zero.

Grace and Ivy: Who's side are you on?!

Katie: My side.

Katie smiled at them, laughing a bit to herself. Ivy and Grace slammed their fists on the table.

Super: Back on track, I want to hear your guys Hero names! Be careful though, you can't ever change it.