AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, my dearest readers! Happy 2023! ❤️

No matter how you welcomed the new year, I hope you spend it with good intentions and purpose. May the lessons you learn this 2023 balance the weight of the blessings you receive.

After a long time, I finally finished a new novel-- Through Secrets Unveiled.

Maraming salamat sa inyo na sumubaybay sa kuwento nina Stacey at Renante. Bilang huling libro para sa kanilang love story, I tried my best to tie every loose ends that there is from the beginning up to the end of their story. Hopefully, nabigyan ko ng hustisya. Kung may nakaligtaan man ako, bukas ako sa inyong komento kung ano iyon. ❤️ (Most probably, tatanungin n'yo ako about Pierre, kaya sasabihin ko na sa book version ninyo malalaman ang kinahinatnan niya. Kung sina Piccollo at Kylie naman ang inyong concern, pinag-iisipan ko pa kung gagawan ko sila ng sarili nilang story o hindi, kaya hindi ko muna nilagay sa TSU ang kinahinatnan nila).

I love this story/duology, but that doesn't mean I enjoyed the writing journey. (Realtalk lang, hehehe). It took me time to finish their story, because just like Stacey to Renante (and vice versa) I am trying to figure out these two. They grow and develop and change throughout the timeline of their story while retaining some of their core values, that's why getting to know them is very challenging, tests my patience, but also worthwhile. Katulad ninyo, Stacey, Renante, and their story made me realize some things such as staying with someone is a choice. That seeing the red flags and green flags are useless when in the end, what will prevail is your choice! So, choose who you'll stay with wisely!

Again, thank you for reading and enjoying my stories here on Wattpad! See you sa susunod ko pang mga kuwento!

With Love,
anathecowgirl