The One With The Wall

Start from the beginning

Emily swiftly shook her head before she insisted, "I'm not backing down."

The Salvatore vampire carelessly shrugged his shoulders before he muttered, "I did warn you."

Damon turned back around to face the brown door before he tightly grasped the doorknob. The Salvatore vampire used his enhanced strength as he completely ripped the knob off of the door to break the lock.

"Here we are!" Damon exclaimed as he pushed open the door before he led the Gilbert twins and the Lockwood werewolf into his brother's apartment. "Welcome to Stefan's second personality home," the Salvatore vampire muttered.

The Radkova witch parted from the group as she slowly looked around Stefan's old apartment.

It wasn't a big space but it seemed like it had everything a single person would need during the twenties. A twin sized bed underneath the window in the bedroom that doubled as a living room with a small couch and a kitchenette across from the front door.

Emily quickly noticed how every single item in the apartment was covered in a layer of dust. "It doesn't look like he has been here in years," the Radkova witch commented.

"Stefan might have not but the stories are still here," the Salvatore vampire muttered as he headed into the kitchen. Damon walked past the refrigerator before he headed over to a wall shelf that was filled with cans of different vegetables and glass containers.

Damon ignored the contents of the shelf as he ran his right hand along the side of the white paneling. It took a few seconds before the Salvatore vampire found the small opening before he grabbed ahold of it.

The shelf slowly squeaked to life as Damon pulled the hidden door open until it was leaning against the refrigerator with a loud clank of the glasses bouncing around on the shelf.

"Say hello to the dark side of Stefan," the Salvatore vampire muttered as he walked into the small room. Damon stretched his left hand up and pulled on the cord above him before light quickly flooded the room.

Emily furrowed her brows in confusion as she slowly followed after her sister's boyfriend into the unknown room. It didn't seem to hold any secrets when the only thing Emily could see was a shelf filled with different brands of alcohol.

"It looks like we found Stefan's secret stash," the Radkova witch mumbled. Emily looked over at the blue eyed vampire with her right eyebrow raised in amusement. "I would think you would respect that," the Radkova witch joked.

Damon shot the Radkova witch a wide grin before he quickly lost it as he sarcastically muttered, "funny." The Salvatore vampire shook his head before he stated, "but that wasn't what I was talking about." Damon pointed his finger towards the wall beside the rows of alcohol. "Look at this," Damon instructed.

Emily slowly walked further into the secret room before she followed where the blue eyed vampire was pointing towards. The Radkova witch quickly notice the white wall that was covered in names.

Emily brought her hand up to the wall before she ran her fingers across each name as she read them out loud, "Giuseppe Salvatore. John Beach. Randy Smith. Danah Leach. Terrilyn Henson. Catherine Marid. Matthew Wagner. Michael Reddinton. Christian David. Dianne Wilson. Ashley Holiday."

The Lockwood werewolf placed his hand onto Emily's hip as he looked at the wall with her. "What do all of these names mean?" Tyler inquired in confusion.

The Radkova witch swallowed thickly as she continued to stare at the rows and rows of names. "It's his victims," Emily mumbled as she answered the werewolf's question.

Emily knew what the wall was as soon as she read Giuseppe Salvatore's name at the top of the list. The Radkova witch had heard stories about how Stefan and Damon's father despised vampires and how he had also tried to kill the brothers when Giuseppe thought Katherine had turned them.