S E V E N T E E N: DANTE NO1-50

Hello everyone; it's been a minute

Hello everyone; it's been a minute. Only four more chapters till the end.
If you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to vote ⭐️and comment💬. Enjoy part one. Don't be a silent reader if you want an update. And please don't steal my creations.

Dante fell beside Kol on the sandy cave, breathing hard.

"I didn't know you could do the thing with the thing." He made looping measures with his fingers, smirking at Kol. "Thank you."

Kol leaned against a boulder, draping the fur coat over his naked body. "I will not be bedding you again." He snapped his eyes open towards Dante. "Why didn't you tell us you were the godsent?"

Dante bit a nail from his left finger, cutting off more nails until it was short. "I don't talk about it." He turned towards Kol, allowing the breeze trotting in to dry the sweat on his body.

Kol draped Dante with his fur coat.

"But you told us?" Kol twisted the wedding band on his fingers. "Who is your father?"

"Khaos." Dante raised a brow. The bellows of the dragon playing with Davina filled his ears. Even with the flapping wing of another dragon. A bigger dragon. He knew Davina was safe as long as the dragonling played with her.

"Khaos, as in The Khaos?" Kol sputtered.

"Yes."

"Tell me about your mother." Kol turned to his side to get a better view of Dante. To assess him better. To study him better.

"She was cunning and fierce and ruthless and she was my mother," Dante became quiet. More so than Kol had ever seen. "I will reclaim my throne and burn them all to the ground."

The light in Dante's eyes darkened. This wasn't the words of a son but the promise of a king. A future king.

"Then why are you here?"

"I need allies. armies. I don't have the numbers."

"You're a godsent. You burned her monsters without speaking," Kol nudged Dante. "Aren't you people meant to be Numens of the new dawn?"

A flash of white pearls. Of something devious. Of a monster who loves playing with his food before devouring his prey. Kol recognized that smile.

"We're not that up in the food chain. But yes, The Numens created Godsents to rule the next dawn. We will be the Numens of A new dawn. A new species. A new blessing. And more suffering." Dante glanced down at the fur coat keeping him warm, though he didn't need it. It felt intimate. More so than the intimate moment he shared with Kol.

Kol hummed. "At the birth of a Godsent, a universe is born. So tell me, what universe was born at your birth?"

"At the birth of a godsent, there's a great boom which causes great pain." Dante shrugged his shoulders. "I've never been there. But it's in the new dawn. I see it in my dreams. My throne in a new world. I will ascend and take everyone with me." The dream flickered in his rose-gold eyes, taking shape.