F I F T E E N: THE INGREDIENTS OF A GODSENT

Hello, my loves. Another updates!

Dante followed Kol into the witch's coven of New Orleans

Dante followed Kol into the witch's coven of New Orleans. A new coven where Davina Claire was regent. Not the one the ancestors had built.

"Are you sure your little witch will help us? You did say she hates your brother." Dante cast a glance at Kol as they walked into the witch shop. Lavender perfumed the air and covered the ground with leaves. Nature was a god to serve. It made sense of Davina's change of loyalty now that he thought about it.

Kol nodded, ringing the bell on the desk before him and Dante. "Davina will protect New Orleans."

"Maalefi'Caerys is not her enemy," Dante muttered. "Why should she fight for us?"

The willy fox chuckled. "Because she's my mate. She will fight anyone for me."

The fire burned in Dante's eyes. A hot edge much deeper than that of Rzej. He cleared his throat, ringing the bell. A petite blue-eyed female walked out. He almost choked on air. "Da—Davina Claire?" Dante tilted his head to the side, sizing her up. "I want her already."

Davina made a face, walking towards them. "What is it with you celestials and claiming us as yours?" She leaned against the desk covered with lavender plants. Casting a look to Kol, she raised a perfect brow. "Who is this?"

Kol took a step forward, patting Dante's shoulders. "His name is Dante Morgenstern. Brother to J—"

"—Jedrzej Morgenstern. I know who he is now that you've confirmed." Davina turned to Dante. "My name is Davina. Not little witch."

Dante sputtered. "Yes. Davina. I Dante. Dante is na— My name is Dante." He shook his head. "Forgive me. But we need your alliance. It's a yes-or-die situation."

"I was already going to join," Davina tapped her fingers on the desk. "Kol said you need me to track down a celestial witch?" Dante nodded. "Why can't you?" The witch shared a look with Kol who shrugged.

"I pissed her off a long time ago. So I can't. But you can. We need her egg. That alone has billions of souls to feed my little niece." Dante exclaimed the size of the hatching egg with his hand, widening until it slapped against Kol's chest. His skin vibrated at the contact with Kol. Though, he couldn't speak out loud about what he felt for Kol. That was self-explanatory.

"Rzej said it's a boy." Kol interrupted. He made a face. "I think is a boy."

"I'm pretty sure my niece is a niece." Dante side-eyed Kol. "We will tame this later," he turned back to Davina. She waited, tapping her foot on the tiled green floor. "Your spell and channeling me. It'll boost you."

"I'll need a few ingredients. Wait here." Davina sighed leaving Dante and Kol alone.

"So, how long have you and the little witch had a little team?" Dante picked at the lavender draping the desk.