F I V E : TELL ME IT'S OVER

Rzej stared at the 3D map laid out on the desk of the war room

Rzej stared at the 3D map laid out on the desk of the war room. A room he's vowed to never enter. Yet, due to unforeseen events. It's required.

The large brown oak desk perched in the center of the Great War room. The map governed tridents of trees and rivers and realm aligned in various regions. Little men stood on certain positions, as lights blinked around the 3D map. Those lights were every supernatural in Anecnei universe.

It was a place for safety after his mother was imprisoned. So many species. So many people moved from the Blackthorne megaverse to Anecnei. Like little tendrils of moving body. Lights flickered from one sentient location to another, trekking till a stop.

"Could you draw what you saw when you summoned him?" Rzej tore a glance at Klaus. The hybrid nodded, taking a sit on the high chair beside Rzej.

"So. What's the plan?" Astra's chewing gum let out a pop that had Gisela wince. The former demon lord patted her friends shoulders, cringing. "Sorry."

Klaus placed the paper he picked up a little while ago. He drew every detail from the curve of the moutains to how heavy the snow was, to the water filling the entire ground. Even when he noticed, how soaked his shoes were when he opened his eyes. He got the details of Maalefi'Caerys face. His unyielding beauty that took the hybrids breath away.

"I cannot believe you left him," He muttered to Rzej. "He's out of your bloody league."

Rzej rolled his eyes, kissing Klaus on his head, all while stroking the hybrids ego. "Are you happy I left him for you?" He rose a cheeky brow at Klaus.

Thunder clashed in Klaus's heart. Though the thought of it all was breathtaking. Maalefi'Caerys was the son of The Dark Universe. He's powerful and breathtaking. Klaus would be lying if he didn't admit Maalefi'Caerys was one of the most beautiful beings he has ever encountered. "Well, from how he spoke of me. . . at least a version of me from his universe. They're together." Klaus paused when a thought entered his mind. "How likely is it that he'll sense if we entered the mind of his Klaus?"

Flickering lights siphoning from the sun lit on Rowena's beautiful face. Brightening her blue eyes. It turned silver, then crystal and for a moment it looked like the rarest glass.

She pressed her fingers together, moving from her spot where she perched on the window still. She stared down and down and down from the tower, wondering how long would it be until she went splat.

"We'll have three minutes tops before THAT KLAUS learns he's not in his own body," She sucked in the lavender apple breeze of the war room. Rzej loved the air fresheners. "Why do you ask?"

"I want to carve out a weakness. I need something to help make a bargain." Klaus placed the completed drawing on the map.

"Then we have three minutes." Rzej picked the drawing with a shuddering breath.