T W E L V E: IT'S ABOUT TIME

Hello, my lovelies. I made badass ai art of Rzej. So proud of them. Enjoy!!!

They arrived back in Los Angelos the following day

They arrived back in Los Angelos the following day. Rzej's heart ticked at the thought of seeing his siblings after so many centuries. Now they were here to fight for him. They had no reason to. He reminded himself that this was his fault. It screamed in his mind time and time again.

By the time the sun went down later that evening, Rzej was ready to get it all over with. Freya would present her ground plan before the hollow spirit began to haunt her siblings.

"What should I expect of your siblings?" Klaus took hold of Rzej's hand as they walked up the stairs of Rzej's penthouse. Only two more steps and they would face the wrath of the Morgenstern-Blackthorne clan.

Klaus dreaded it.

"There isn't much to go on." Rzej sucked in a breath to handle the heavy beating of his heart. He opened the double golden doors to his penthouse and walked right into the belly of the beast.

Hayley made a mental note to inquire about the division in Rzej's extended family when she took a look at them.

"Well, Well, Well," A Morgenstern sibling stood from where he sat by the window. "look who it is."

Rzej dropped Klaus's hands, sighing. "Dante." He frowned, walking to his brother. The golden-haired male walked towards Rzej, the rest of the siblings' attention on them. "Last time we met, you vowed to kill me."

Klaus glanced from Rzej to Dante, hiding back a chuckle. "I'm not surprised." He muttered.

"Thank you," Rzej hugged his brother.

He trotted towards his other siblings who all glared at him. If looks could kill. In a second the glare turned into smiles. "I missed you all."

"We missed you too." A golden-haired female with a mischievous smile strutted towards Rzej. Her golden locks bounced behind her.

"Clarissa," Rzej hugged her. "Big sister." He breathed in her lavender scent, closing his eyes at the heaven in his nose.

"Jedrzej." Clarissa smiled. She leaned away from her younger brother, her sight turning to Klaus. Her eyes shifted to his stomach and frowned. "Oh, no."

Klaus's eyes widened at her reactive words. "That doesn't sound reassuring." He spoke up, glancing back at his family who shared the same level of concern.

"What is it?" Rzej asked his sister.

Her reaction summoned her siblings towards her. "She had a vision." Aenan Blackthorne, the oldest sibling piped up.