F O U R T E E N: MICAH UNDERWOOD

Hello my loves. Another chapter. I hope you enjoy!!!

"Jedrzej," Aenan whispered

"Jedrzej," Aenan whispered. He frowned at the state of his brother. He had never seen him look so. . . broken. So afraid. "He is all alone. You have us."

He watched Klaus sit on the floor, pulling Rzej onto his lap and Rowena kneeling beside her husband. "Aenan is right. He is alone. All he has Inadu at best." Klaus caressed Rzej's curls, leaning down to kiss his mate on his head.

Rowena gripped his shoulders, pulling him up. "Now is not the time to cry like a little baby. We all need you so suck it up and fight. Is that understood?" She had to be tough in this situation. She was aware Rzej needed that tough call to push him on his feet instead of dragging him down.

"Rowena is right." Klaus nodded to Rzej's siblings and his family for privacy. They left as requested. Klaus held Rzej's face, forcing his mate to look at him and Rowena. He had his eyes shut. A nail hammered to the door.

"Okay," He blinked, opening his eyes. "Okay. Let's fight."

Rushing footsteps divided their attention to the open iron gate. Astra breathed through her nose, panting. She placed her hands on her knees, allowing the fresh air to bask in her nose.

"What's wrong?" Klaus asked.

"We have a fucking guest." Astra panted.

"A guest?" Rzej wiped his tears, claiming that glory back on his shoulder. "Who is it?"

"Micah Underwood."

----

Rzej rushed down the stairs to the guest lounge with Astra, Rowena, and Klaus following behind him. They were unable to keep up with his flashing speed. He stopped at the back of a tall athletic man standing before the tall large window and hissed. "I've been looking for you." Rzej summoned his sword into his hands. "You came to your execution."

He took a step forward, twisting his sword in his hand. Micah tilted his head back, then turned to face the wrath awaiting him.

His crimson-silver eyes twinkled in a deadly lethal grin. "I didn't come here to fight. And we both know I won't go down that easy." Micah slid his eyes to Klaus's stomach. "Congratulations. Maybe I don't have to kill this one."

The Mikaelsons growled, stepping forward to stand before Klaus. "We trusted you." Finn clenched his hands, glaring at Micah.

"Why?" Klaus took a step forward. "Tell us shy?"

Micah sighed, dropping his hands into his leather jacket pocket. "My master took my love away. I'm only here to ensure his plans don't go as planned." He chuckled, hiding whatever was flocking underneath those big beautiful eyes of his.

Rzej's eyes stormed at the sight of Micah. One breath, then two and he charged, his sword swinging. Micah moved with feline grace, going low and high, dodging every swipe of Rzej's glowing golden sword. While his hands remained in his pocket.

He kicked Rzej's knees, sending the seraph to his knees. "The Dark Creator taught me a few things but I'm not here to fight, old man." Micah shoved his left foot back, swiping above Rzej's head when the seraph went low.

"I want you dead." Rzej snarled, standing. He kicked Micah to his back. "And Richard taught me too." He swiped his sword right towards Micah. The Grimm bent his back, moving out of the way. Rzej let his sword fall into his left hand before striking towards Micah's neck. "Talk." His eyes bulged.

Klaus had never seen such fury on Rzej. On the shake of his body. Even Rzej's siblings stayed back. No one would come between Micah and Rzej's battle. "What do you have that would help."

Micah glanced at the sword far too close to his neck. He held up his hands, taking steady breaths to cool the warmth in his body. "He has a weakness that even you don't know about."

They all stared as if they found gold. They fucking did.

"I would have known. He would have told me. It should be in the history books." Rzej snarled.

Micah clicked his tongue, glowering down at Rzej. "No, not this. Certainly not this. And you all played into his fucking game. Everyone fucking does," He tilted his head. "You think you left him and found Klaus? That the furies decided to tell you who your mate was? All this was a game to begin with. A test."

Rzej glanced back at his family and his mate's family, panting through his teeth. "What are you talking about?" He pushed the sword against Micah's pale skin, drawing blood.

"Narelle," Micah hissed. "Look for Narelle. What you think you know isn't what is reality. He's capable of bending truths and reality to his will," Micah shifted back. "You didn't start this game. He did. And you failed so fucking miserably and you know why."

"What are you saying?" Rowena asked. She eased herself not to believe the reality.

"Maalefi'Caerys is my mate."

Micah nodded, his grin deadly. "Do you know he tests every one of his mates? And those who fail, well. . .there's no such thing as divorce here, but this one ran deeper. In a way, he didn't anticipate.  You fucked up, Jedrzej and you will pay." Micah licked his lips. "Summon the sun for twenty-four hours on his borne day. Trust me. That's his most powerful but also a weakness. he'll be vulnerable and performing a spell." Micah informed them.

Rzej took the sword from his neck. "I know I fucked up. But this is more fucked up." He hissed. "His borneday is in nine months."

Micah nodded. "I have to go now before he suspects my leave."

Klaus took a step forward. "You said he took your love from you. Don't you want revenge? Join us."

For a split second, Micah looked thoughtful. As though Klaus's words were an offer he couldn't refuse. "I'll think about it." Micah walked back, toward the open window and jumped out.

Rzej turned to them, conjuring his sword away. "We have the upper hand. "He played with his fingers, turning his hands back and forth. "I can't believe this."

"Believe it, Jedrzej." Callisto hissed. "We're taking that motherfucker down until the new dawn needs him."

"What do we do now?" Clarissa asked her brother. They all turned to Jedrzej, awaiting his response. He shifted his foot against the wooden floor, thinking and biding his time. Then finally, he glanced up. "First thing first is to birth Faolan. The nexus of his birth will be strong enough to channel even my power. With that, we can lock him away." Rzej glanced at every one of them before turning to the four Mikaelson vampires. "Tell me you have good news?"

They smiled. "Our enemies in Mystic Falls will fight for us. And what remains of the strixt." Elijah informed Rzej.

"I'm still working on the witches, but Davina Claire has our allegiance." Kol responded.

Rebekah sighed. "Well, I've had to threaten and maim but I have five hundred vampires, and I'm working on something else."

They turned to Finn. He cleared his throat, nodding as he spoke. "My mother, I spoke to her. She and my aunt Dahlia are willing to convince and ally with the ancestors of New Orleans for help. Old witches."

Klaus smiled. "Now that leaves me to call in my sireline." He smirked, glancing at Rzej. "Summon the bastards."

Rzej nodded, walking away.