RZEJ

R Z E J

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

WELCOME to the rewrite of RZEJ. If you've read the old, shorter version, please don't spoil for the new readers, plus a lot of things are written in longer and greater detail.
I don't own tvd characters, but what I do own is my plot, worlds and species and characters I spent months creating for the novel version. As you notice a lot of the characters don't have faceclaims so I've created their face with AI, an example is Clarissa Morgenstern and the ones that do I used Ai to create their face based on how I imagine them to look like. Do not steal them or use, even then, inspiration can be forged, but don't steal. I will come at you as Rzej will to his enemies.

I hope you enjoy the rewrite. Weekly updates is Wednesday 8:05pm and Friday 5:15pm uk time. Don't forget to vote and comment, they mean a lot to me.

I would like to dedicate this to Darknessofworlds who always listened to my rambles and ironmanbitch who always encouraged me to work on the rewrite and publish it and also my readers who have been supportive and always hyped up this story.

Don't worry, there's more in stall. Thanks to the reader who said they would be interested in a novel version which I am working on, in the meantime I have a novel in world based on my bitter and sweet fanfic but so much different and it will be published on my novel account queennumen which I recommend following for the novel versions of my fanfics which are much different.

TAGS:all my wonderful readers. It's been a really long time.

MY SOCIALS
FANFIC; Ao3; mikaelsxnwhorr, tiktok & insta: mikaelsxnwhorr.wp ( I posts teasers and sneak peeks.)
NOVEL; tiktoks; Queennumen.wp & vivokorowritings, insta: vivokorowritings
MY DISCORD SERVER; https://discord.gg/5UbZEtbRaU

✧・゚: 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 ┊ P

And this book ends in a cliffhanger as I wrote it for the novel version. To know what happens after 52 then go read novel version coming mid August on queennumen

This book will contain several graphic images such as cheating, lying, manipulation, excessive use of drugs and alcohol. It will also hold smut and sexual scenes. I do applaud you to be cautions as you each each chapters.

In this world, Male Pregnancy is a thing.

✧・゚: 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┊
this book contain triggering topics such as abuse, death treaty's, violence, death, blood and gore and it also contains smut and possible pg18 scenes.