N I N E T E E N: RED FOR ENEMY

VOTE⭐️ & COMMENT 💬

N I N E T E E N: RED FOR ENEMY

"What?" Elijah questioned with a feeling he's always hated ever since he was human. That racing feeling that brought absolute dread in his heart. Like some curse he could not escape.

"I need a list of all the fucking Godsent that exist so far." Dante conjured a white board and red and green marker. Each had a certain use. They all fell attentive to him conjuring pictures of different Godsent. Some Elijah and his family didn't know. But Elijah was certain their names would be familiar once Dante said.

The Godsent male glued those pictures on the board. He drew two lines. One for Maalefi'Caerys and one for their team. Red for the enemy. Green for them. Dante placed eleven photos on one part of the list.

"This is Isis Bennett and No she's not related to the Bennett witches." Dante placed the photo of a dark-haired black woman on Maalefi'Caerys's section. "She's married to him. She's a Godsent. Very fucking powerful."

He took another image. One of a young man who looked similar to Klaus. "This is Ansel UndémIon - Mikaelson; son of Achilles UndémIon and the Klaus Mikaelson of  Achilles's universe. Achilles is Maalefi'Caerys cousin. Older and more powerful. We all know That family will fight for one another."

Dante placed another image on of a young female who looked like she was born in a world of sins. "This is Hazel Lightwood; she's Maalefi'Caerys's niece. His younger brother, Maalefi'Archar's daughter." Dante placed that image on Maalefi'Caerys side. Then another image.

"Dawn S'Phèrę. The younger half-sister of Maalefi'Caerys himself." Dawn looked about ready to destroy the world. Dante placed the image in Maalefi'Caerys's section.

"This is Grayson Gilbert-Greybeck. He's the son of Odette Gilbert and Malcolm Greybeck. Odette is bestfriends with Radomir and Malcolm was married to Richard Belcouth." He placed the image of the young teen who looked innocent but something devilish was behind his eyes. The image went to Maalefi'Caerys's corner.

Another image of a young man with chaos in his eyes. "This is Landon Morten. He's Grayson's mate and Landon is also the mate of Radomir's son, Franklin who is a Godsent."

The imagine of Franklin with sleepy green eyes and wildness in his face. The three images went to Maalefi'Caerys's side.

He held another image of a young black woman. A few hundred years behind her eyes. "This is Ekanem. Shes Maalefi'Caerys's daughter with the first celestial vampires, Augustus Nosferatus." The Image went to Maalefi'Caerys section.

And the final image. Their eyes went wide, all hope seeming so lost.

"This is Kellan Briar. Brother-in-law to Radomir. Kellan is the same age as Franklin. They're bestfriends." Kellan looked too innocent to fight in any kind of war.