T W O : BROKEN HEARTS

Don't forget to Vote⭐ and comment💬

Don't forget to Vote and comment💬

Thanks to the mate bond Rzej has been so unwilling to accept. It took several hours before he found Klaus's location. Often the shallow words in his head screamed at him to move forward. Take out that threat thats been so unwilling. So deep in his heart, purging whatever future he envisioned with Klaus.

So, when he found Klaus staying at the popular ROWE Hotel belonging to Astra. The building was old with a dome towering architecture. Rzej stared at the round edges and rough layout of the insignia. ROWE. WE MAKE YOU HAPPY.

More like supernaturals who dwelled on the humans for feeding. Usually whatever flowed their boat.

Crossing on the boat of the river underground to gain entry into the hotel often received awe. However, Rowe drowned anyone who entered without payment or invitation. Figuratively and literally.

The crone pushed the row boat towards the lobby. She grunted and cracked her fingers until a loud CRACK echoed through the air.

"How long?" Rzej tapped his fingers along the lip of the small boat.

"A second." Indeed. She reached the lobby in a second. Rzej didn't waste time jumping off the boat. He paid the crone potions he knew she needed. Medicines she claimed were for her children.

Anyone who came into the lower lobby saw stacks of boats lined with passengers as they would on the sea. Tall glass windows open at every crevice for fresh air. At the entrance was a double golden doors with an activation pad hooked to the handle.

When Rzej finally found Klaus's room. He knocked. Again and again until the hybrid decided to answer. "I got you flowers." Rzej pushed lilies to Klaus's chest. A white envelope resting between the flock of yellow and white lilies.

"Chocolate would have been better." Klaus opened the door for Rzej, giving him entry into his hotel room. Luxurious hotel room, courtesy of Astra fucking Lowe. The it demon everyone wanted. Everyone except Rzej.

"I did get chocolate, but then I got hungry and I ate it." Rzej glanced at the suitcase still packed by the corner of the room. "You should stay with me." He sprawled out.

Klaus snorted, wading through the flowers. He puffed them in the empty vase on the glass table. "I don't need you snoring."

The seraph snorted, fidgeting with his fingers. "I'm sorry for my words." Rzej sucked a breath. "It's time I tell you why."

As if bells rung in Klaus's ears, he turned, slowly. "What?"

With a gesture to the blue saffron couch before the small round glass table with spiders for a leg. Classic Astra. Rzej took a sit first, then Klaus sat next to him. "I suppose I should start from the beginning." Rzej breathed in the rain and apple scent of Klaus, as though he always danced under the rain. It leaves the context open. Did Rzej summon it?