thirty-eight

when you are in a business environment, it's a world of full of politics and lies. and being in the dead center of this intricate and complex world meant that yeonjun had seen quite his share of crazy people. 

but he had never EVER met a guy as crazy as the one sitting in front of him. on his chair. a rank 1000 sitting on the chair of rank 1. 

"ah yeonjun, just to guy i wanted to meet. care for a couple of words?"

yuna trembled behind yeonjun, not wanting to see what comes next. just a couple of minutes ago, they all were sitting here and discussing everything that needed to be in before yeonjun came back and within that span, soobin who, mind you didn't even bother knocking, waltzed into the room and casually asks for yeonjun without using any honorifics, and when TAEHYUN out of all people reply to him saying yeonjun went out with beomgyu, soobin proceeds to give the coldest stare to taehyun and says 'i see' and then yuna rushed out to call soobin. 

yep, that's the basic gist of whatever happened so far. 

the corner of yeonjun's mouth twitched in annoyance. wasn't soobin the one who put a wall between them merely based on ranks even though yeonjun was willing to ignore it? and that man has the fcking audacity to sit there and say 'care for a couple of words' 

the thread inside yeonjun finally snapped. 

without even bothering to reply to soobin, yeonjun walked over to where soobin was sitting. soobin looked up at yeonjun who was standing in front of him. soobin smiled. 

the thread inside yeonjun burned. 

he grabbed soobin by the arm and yanked him off the chair. still not letting go, he practically dragged soobin out of the room. before leaving the room, he looked at everyone and said, "let me say this again, i'm rank 1 in the entire school and i won't tolerate any sort of behavior like this, okay? let someone like this inside again and i will purposely drop all your ranks."

all the members gulped in fear. any thoughts of yeonjun even being potentially kind vanished from their head. 

the door closed with a bang, leaving all the members stunned. 

beomgyu looked at the terrified faces of the members. he sighed. looks like his brother was still hell-bent on painting himself as the bad guy. he smiled at them and said, "don't worry, soobin won't die. though i can't guarantee he'll come out unscathed."

beomgyu looked at taehyun for a split second, the said man was merely looking at his hands, fiddling with his thumb. 

maybe he should apologize to him as well...

-----------------------------------------

"yeonjun!" said soobin, still being dragged off to a place from the student council. "ouch, yeonjun my hand hurts. i like a little bit of pain but this is too much!"

yeonjun turned and glared at soobin. "keep your mouth shut or i'll throw your dead body off the cliff."

soobin raised an eyebrow. "you think i'm going to believe any threat that comes from your mouth?"

yeonjun gave a cold stare to soobin, eerily serious. "want to try me?"

soobin gulped. 

yeonjun finally threw soobin into some sort of dungeon-looking thing and locked the door. 

"is this....a torture chamber?"

yeonjun's eyebrow twitched. "i can make it one."

soobin got up from the ground, dusting himself. he took a close look around the place. okay, maybe it wasn't a torture chamber, this place looked more like a storage room. there were just dusty chairs and curtains all over.