seventeen

name: choi yeonjun

age: 18

birthday: september 13th

nationality: korean

favorite ice cream: mint chocolate

first kiss: choi soobin

yeonjun froze in that instant. his lips had just touched soobin. something had taken over yeonjun and in that instant, he pressed his lips harder against soobin's.

soobin's eyes widened in shock for a second but he closed it and indulged himself in the kiss and yeonjun placed his hand on soobin's neck, bringing them even closer if possible.

their lips moved in sync and the both of them just lost themselves in that moment. not caring as to why they were kissing, or what was going to happen after this.

soobin opened his mouth, letting yeonjun slip his tongue in. everything was just going by the flow. every action at this moment happened without a single thought or care as to the consequences.

finally, the both of them broke apart, in desperate need of air.

soobin looked at yeonjun, who was still panting and looked air-headed. as if someone woke him up from a deep slumber.

soobin internally gasped. what the fck. he just fcking kissed the choi yeonjun and that was not any ordinary kiss.

soobin immediately got up from the couch, his heart beating much faster than normal and his cheeks flushed. why was he acting like this was his first time kissing someone?

without meeting yeonjun's eyes, soobin said, "ah, classes will start soon. i'll get going." and he left.

yeonjun looked at the clock. an unpleasant feeling came over him as soobin felt. something similar to being played with.

they were well into the first period, so what was the point of returning?

----------------------------------------------------

soobin raced down the corridor, still feeling the trace of yeonjun lingering on his lips.

fck, he was the one who initiated it then why was he acting so lame? going as far as running away from there.

soobin slumped down the wall in the empty corridor. he just wasn't able to calm down.

he kissed yeonjun.

soobin's face flushed again at the steamy memory. all soobin had wanted was to play a small prank on yeonjun and see him fluster after soobin pecked him on the lips but how was he supposed to predict that yeonjun would deepen the kiss? not to mention, it was soobin who voluntarily opened his mouth for yeonjun.

fck fck fck fck fck fck fck. didn't too much happen in one day?

wasn't he supposed to be mad at yeonjun for class him low-class? how did that soobin go from that to kissing yeonjun?

someone save him. please.

------------------------------------------------

taehyun and beomgyu were here. to get the article taken down and seize all information from the news company about fire accident years ago.

beomgyu was slightly hyped up. he had hope that the boy he had rescued had survived. that he was still alive and living his life happily.

taehyun, on the other hand, was shivering in fear. the newspaper did release an article on the fact that someone had made it alive that but he didn't how much information the publication had. did they know it was taehyun?