eighteen

taehyun was shocked at himself. how could he just lose his composure like that? that too, in front of beomgyu.

taehyun bit his lip nervously, trying to come up with something when suddenly he felt someone gently grab his hands.

taehyun looked at beomgyu, who had a very gentle look on his face, and held taehyun's hand. "it's okay, okay? i'm not going to question anything further. and i'm not going to ever bring this up, okay? i'm just completely going to forget that this ever happened. i won't tell this to my brother or father, okay?"

taehyun stared into beomgyu's eyes. could he trust beomgyu? the soft words were assuring but some part of taehyun was hesitant to accept it. after all, the same blood ran in all three of them.

but it was not like taehyun really had a choice, right? at the very least he was glad beomgyu wasn't drilling him with questions.

taehyun nodded and beomgyu gave a smile in return,

"great. now, why don't you drink some water? and wipe your face. we don't want that useless manager to get curious, right?"

wordlessly taehyun did what beomgyu asked him to do.

however, he just couldn't get the lingering feeling out of his head.

why was beomgyu being so nice to him?

---------------------------------------------------------------

yeonjun had finished his classes for the day and was back into the student council room with the other members. of course, excluding soobin cause when has the pain in the ass ever made it on time.

however, yeonjun was pretty sure the last thing he wanted to do was see soobin.

without even seeing soobin's face, he was going crazy.

it had been around 2 days since that incident and yeonjun was just not able to get soobin out of his mind. of course, in a non-homo way. cause you know. yeonjun wasn't gay.

yeonjun looked at the paper in front of him, aimlessly drawing circles on it.

"and i said, romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, i'll be waiting, all's that's left to do is run~"

yeonjun snapped his pencil in half and shot a glare at yuna. "can you please switch off your phone and change that godforsaken ringtone?"

yuna trembled as she reached out for her phone in her bag. she immediately switched it off.

"let's start the meeting without soobin." said yeonjun, who for the first time was glad the said guy was late.

"so, have you all taken a look through the plan?" asked yeonjun, flipping through the pages of the plan soobin had made.

"yes." replied all of them.

"so, i've already divided the parts, so i'd like it if you all get done with your work as soon as possible. you hear me? i don't any sort of delay from any of you. this year we're not losing the competition."

before yeonjun could continue, there was a knock on the door.

yeonjun frowned. who could it be?

"come in," said yeonjun.

the door opened and much to yeonjun's surprise stood soobin. he bowed slightly and without meeting yeonjun's eyes went and took his seat.

yeonjun frowned. no snarky remarks? no dramatic entrance? no sentence that involved a swear word?

"i apologize for being late." said soobin, lowering his head once again.

what the fck?

yeonjun shook his head. whatever. he didn't care about soobin or his weird behavior. looks like the kiss affected soobin negatively,