Nonstop Running

Criminal minds oc oneshot :)

Warning this story mentions the following..

-kidnappings

-unalivement

-skin juice (blood)

-cursing

-pills

-PTSD

-Panic Attacks

Finished word count: 5692 (aka 16 pages???)

"So, are we just going to sit here in silence? Or do you finally want to talk about why you're here?" Sally sighed as she looked up at her therapist, Sarah. "We both know what today is, and we both know you should talk about it."

"That doesn't mean I would like to."

"Which means you definitely should, Sally. Especially if you don't want to be wasting your money on this session." The genius let her head fall back like a child, earning a sigh from Sarah. "If you really don't want to talk about it, I won't force you but i'd like to talk about-" Suddenly Sally's phone began to ring.

"Saved by the job, could we-"

"Reschedule again? Yes, just call me or have Eliza call me, and Sally." The quick-witted brunette looked up from her phone. "I know it hurts and it's scary but this is something you can't run from or spit facts at to make go away. This is something you need other people to help you with."

"I know.."

Sally quickly raced into the bullpen and up to the meeting room where the briefing had already started. She pushed open the wooden door, seeing everyone look back at her.

"I-i'm so sorry i'm late, I lost track of time" She said as she sat down, setting her bag down next to her chair.

"It's fine, Reid, we just started a few minutes ago." Jackie said as she slid a file across the table for her. "Like I was saying, groups of teenagers from ages 16-19 are disappearing and ending up dead on the streets after a week." She continued on talking about the case, Sally listening as much as she could until she felt someone elbow her. She looked to her right, seeing Paul giving her a worried glance.

"Are you alright?" He whispered, she just nodded in response before looking back at the file.

"Wheel's up in 20. Reid, I'd like to talk to you in my office before we head out though." Everyone began to head out of the room and to their desks or offices to grab their 'to-go bags'. Sally instead headed to Jackie's office, knowing the talk she was going to get already. She gave a knock on the wooden door, hearing 'come in' from her boss. She opened the door, going to sit down in one of the chairs.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes.. I think we both know why." The blonde looked up from the papers on her desk, hearing the brunette sigh. "You don't have to be a part of this case if you don't want to. Especially since you may have to go undercover if you do come."

"If I can't handle one case, then I shouldn't have this job."

"It's not just because of that case, it's because of this case." Jackie held up a folder with the words 'Katie & Annie Smith Case'. "A year ago today, which I know you know."

What If?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें