BirdFlash Oneshot

So if any of y'all like Young Justice, enjoy this oneshot 

Wally and Dick belong together and I will never change my mind.

Warning this au mentions....

-panic attacks 

"You almost lost the lives of your whole entire team from the stunt you pulled! I thought I could trust you to lead this group while Aqualad was away but I see that was a mistake." Dick stood silently in front of Batman, keeping his head down as he gripped his pants tightly. "I don't even think I can allow you to stay on this team."

"Wh-what?! Batman, you can't do that!" He began to argue, immediately regretting his decision to talk back.

"I can and will. You disobeyed my direct orders and almost got your entire team killed, I can see you're not fit to be a part of this team." With tears in the ex-sidekicks eyes, he ran out of the hangar. Batman reached out for his adopted son, but was too late as he ran down the hall. The raven haired boy ran past the kitchen and the living room, passing most of his team on the way to his room. The door locked behind him as he entered his room, ripping his mask off and throwing it at the wall.

"He-he's kicking me off the team.. I-i'm getting kicked off the team" Dick quickly turned towards the door, punching it as hard as he could. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he felt pain rush through his hand. He rested his head against the door, feeling his breathing begin to pick up. "I-I can't get kicked off..I-I can't-" He pushed away from the door, feeling the room spin around him. "They need-they need me, don't-don't they?"

The young boy fell to the floor, pushing himself against his bed. His hands quickly gripped his hair, pulling on his black locks of hair. "C-can't-" He tried to take a deep breath, immediately regretting it by getting less air than before. "Breath!" He yelled out mainly to himself.

"Dick? Dick?! Answer me! Are you okay?!" A voice yelled from outside his room. When the person got no response outside the door, they quickly typed in the passcode for the door, watching it slide open to reveal Wally West. "Dick!" The ginger quickly ran to his friend, falling to his knees.

"Wa-Wally?" The younger boy shakily asked, feeling himself begin to panic more. He tried to turn away from Wally, not wanting his friend to see him like this.

"Hey, hey it's okay" The taller boy quickly grabbed his friend's hands, trying to make sure he didn't hurt himself. "It's okay, take deep breaths with me okay? Just do as I do" Wally began to take deep exaggerated breaths, watching as Dick tried to do the same.

"C-can't!" Was all he could shout out.

"Try, take your time, I'm right here." The older boy said, gripping his hands a bit tighter. The two sat together for maybe 10 minutes until the scared boy began to calm down. "Are you okay? I haven't seen you have a panic attack like that since.."

"I know..I-..Batman's taking me off the team because of how reckless I was today... I almost got everyone killed a-and-" Wally squeezed his hands, trying to remind him he was okay. He took a deep breath before continuing. "I almost got everyone killed so Batman thinks I'm a danger to the team..."

"You did what you thought was right, Aqualad wasn't much better when he first became leader and we all know that. You made a mistake, and we're all okay. Nobody will let you get kicked off the team, especially me."

"Maybe he's right-"

"No, he's not." The raven haired boy was forced to look up at his friend, feeling his hand on his cheek. "I know you better than anyone, you wouldn't try to put your team in danger. You thought it was the only way. How about we both go talk to Batman about the situation?" Dick nodded, beginning to stand up with Wally, though he didn't stay up long. He began to fall forward, still a bit dizzy from his panic attack. He braced to feel his face hit the hard wooden floor, but instead, two strong arms caught him. "Woah, I got you"

"Sorry.." he began, leaning against Wally so he wouldn't fall. "I'm still pretty dizzy from that..."

"It's okay, Let's just sit back down" The two slowly sunk back onto the floor, the younger boy still leaning most of his weight against his friend. "We'll go talk to Batman when you're feeling better, okay? Just relax for now" Dick nodded against his chest, slowly closing his eyes.

"Thank you Wally..."

"Of course, I'll always be here for you" His grip around the smaller boy grew tighter as he began to fall asleep.

"Just say it" He sleepily mumbled.

"Say what?"

"Say you love me" Wally immediately got flustered by the tired boy's reply.

"Dick Grayson" He began, feeling the boy's head tilt up to look at him. "I love you.."

"I love you too, Wally" He chuckled, "As more than friends" Dick's head began to drop as he fell asleep, getting as close to the speedster as he could. He felt comfortable and safe in Wally's arms, letting him drift peacefully to sleep. 

Word count: 864