Chapter 62

The plan wasn't going to plan.

Angie had zero luck finding Jordan.

Whatever Douglas had done to him, Angie couldn't feel his warmth anymore and she wasn't getting any response to the pain messages they gave each other either. And she grew more worried by the minute.

She was thankful, though, for the distraction when Lydia called her.

"We need you!" she cried.

"Lyds? What's wrong? Where are you?"

"The bunker! We're in the bunker! I think I got through to Stiles. There was a white light, but he didn't show up. I think he's back but - I - I want you to - We need to get your memories back to know for sure."

"I'm in the woods, I'll be there in a minute."

And she went running. She was covered in sweat by the time she arrived but it didn't matter as she walked into Argent's bunker, Scott having let her in as they'd locked it from the inside.

"What's going on?" she asked as he locked the door behind them.

"We all remembered Stiles but only Lydia's memories seemed to have any impact in bringing him back," she explained rapidly.

"So, you did it?!" she exclaimed.

"We don't know," Lydia said. "But we can be sure by bringing back your memories of Stiles."

"Why do I feel like there's a catch to this?" she asked uncertainly.

"Because you have to find the one memory at the core of your emotional connection with Stiles otherwise, he's not going to come back," Malia blurted and Lydia glared at her. "What?" she shrugged. "We don't have time to go through all her memories."

"But that's easy!" Angie yelled as she pointed at Malia. "You just have to make me remember the moment I got my memories back the first time. Back in the vault. Because I'm fairly certain that it was Stiles that got my memories back."

"Alright, looks like 'fairly certain' is all we got, so let's do this fast," Scott said.

"Do what? How exactly are you going to get my memories back?" Angie asked uncertainly.

And they all just turned to look at the cryo-chamber.

"Oh, god. I was hoping that wasn't the answer," she sighed before yanking off her shirt, leaving her in her blue lace bra. "Let's do this," she proclaimed as Malia heaved the door open and Angie stepped inside. "Wait!" she said before they could close the door. "What is going to happen exactly?"

"It's hypnosis," Malia answered.

"All you have to worry about is my voice, alright? Just listen to my voice," Lydia urged and Angie nodded before they let the door slam shut and she tried to stay calm as the locks were clamped shut and they turned it on.

The air turned cold but her body didn't feel cold. Her eyes closed and she was rather sleepy as her eyes glowed red in the frosty air.

"Angie? Angie, can you hear me?" Lydia's voice called but it sounded far away. "Angie. Remember what happened. Remember back to when we had you chained in the bank vault. You were tied so tight you couldn't move a single part of your body. Derek talked to you first. He made you remember him, but it wasn't enough. Your father went next, but even his love and his connection to you was only enough to bring back some of your memories. The ones of you and your mother and father. But it was Stiles. Stiles brought them all back. Remember Stiles. Angie, remember Stiles."

And suddenly Angie wasn't freezing inside a cryo-chamber anymore.

******************************************************************