Chapter 10

The Walcott's were Wendigos.

Cannibalistic shapeshifters according to Derek. The only surviving son of the Walcott massacre was Sean who was at the hospital and refusing to eat anything. Why? Because the BLT sandwich that the hospital served wasn't exactly the kind of meat he ate. At least until he almost killed Melissa and tried to kill Scott and a freshman named Liam before a man with a tomahawk killed Sean first.

And as she'd marched down the hallways of the hospital after observing the crime scene on the roof with Derek and her father, the former alpha was walking next to her as he tried to dissuade her from killing Scott and Stiles who'd both hidden the fact that Scott had bitten Liam from her.

She'd made it to the McCall household only to see Scott and Stiles lying tangled on the floor and the door swinging open. Derek had to hold her back before convincing her to go home and get some sleep and let the boys deal with their own mess for once. And if it got bad, Derek promised to call her and step in. Oh, how it reminded her of the stories Stiles told about Derek popping up in places everywhere when Scott had first been bitten. Stiles had actually never been so happy to see Derek in all his life.

However, it was the next day and they had a new problem, the full moon.

Now, not only did they have to deal with Malia, but Liam as well.

"Is that too tight?" Stiles asked as he sat on his bed with Malia, placing a manacle around her wrist as he tightened the chains.

"No," she answered before Stiles noticed his father standing in the doorway with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey...uh, this is not what you think at all," he promised, Malia rather confused about the situation but remained silent.

"I don't even want to know," Noah sighed as he looked down at his travel mug, wishing it was filled with coffee.

"Dad?! Dad, breakfast is ready, and I brought you -" Angie cut herself off as she saw the scandalous position her brother was in before she burst into laughter. "Oh, that's brilliant," she chuckled as she covered her lips with her hand.

"Shut up, Angie. No one was talking to you," Stiles scowled at her and she just stuck her tongue out at him before taking the travel mug from her dad.

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused as she passed an identical one to him, except this one was warm under his touch.

"This one is full. I half thought you'd need it to get out of bed after what Lydia, Jordan and I found last night."

Noah looked at his daughter with adoration as he kissed her temple. "This is why you're my favourite child," he said before making his way down the stairs.

"Breakfast is on the stove. Eat something. I'll drive us to work," she said as he went, and he only raised his mug to her over his shoulder and she turned back to Stiles. "Jealous?"

"You wouldn't even be here to be his favourite child if it weren't for me. So no! if anything you should be jealous of me!" he spat back before she pushed herself off the doorframe.

"I have to go to the station with dad to try and figure out what the hell kind of mouthless murderer tried to kill Peter and go after Derek, so you guys are on your own this full moon. And I swear to God Stiles, if you kidnap that poor kid again, I'll be the one skinning you to make a rug. And I have eyes everywhere. I'll know," she warned as her eyes flashed red before she wriggled her fingers in farewell as she disappeared.

But as she and her father made their way to work, Angie realised that without her, the only actual responsible person in the group was Lydia. And Lydia would never be able to convince Scott and Stiles out of one of their ridiculously stupid plans without help.