''Hundred and thirty five seconds it took the intruder to walk to the security room, break into it, knocking our men unconscious and hacking the system because when the light came back, the cameras were still off.'' Yoongi completed. He was quite impressed with the intruder's brilliance in things.

Jimin's eyes were a little wide before something struck his mind.

''But the security room opens only with Queen's or Yoongi's fingerprints? no?'' he asked looking at Namjoon who nodded and looked towards the queen.

''How many people know that?'' The queen asked looking into the distance.

''Only the men who guards the place.'' Yoongi replied.

''And they won't dare to help the intruder, they are our trusted men.'' Hobi added making the queen shake his head.

''No Hobi Hyung....'' He started walking towards the chair on which Yoongi was sitting earlier. ''They have helped him....'' He continued as he placed his hands on the backrest of the chair, eyes shining with something dangerous. '' ...They just didn't know they were helping him.''

''But-

''Taehyung is right.'' Yoongi cut Namjoon in the middle who frowned.

''When he can get our fingerprints without us even knowing, he can talk it out of our men.''

Taehyung walked towards the laptop and played the recording from the last night again while Jimin seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

''But how did he got your or Taehyung's fingerprints?'' Hobi asked again a little confused.

''When he can hack the cameras so expertly that he even played Yoongi Hyung's security alarms, getting fingerprints is nothing......'' The silver haired queen spoke, eyes trained on a certain black haired boy on the screen.

''......He is smarter than we can even imagine.'' The queen completed smirking as he followed Jungkook walking into the washroom.

''So our suspicion is true, Kai wasn't alone!'' Jin spoke after what felt like eternity.

''It wasn't suspicion, Jin, we knew he wasn't alone from the start.'' Namjoon spoke making the queen stand straight.

''Kai was too stupid to be sent alone into Queen's territory, Jin Hyung. He exposed himself the time our plan of robbery flopped. He thought he can call the police with our man's phone but he didn't know we had our eyes on him from the very start.'' Jimin said joining Taehyung.

The queen smirked.

''That stupid police department thought I am an Idiot?...'' He started turning towards Jimin who chuckled.

''They thought they will send a rat and spy on queen?'' Jimin added making the silver haired boy shake his head in amusement.

''But don't you think it was a smart plan?'' Yoongi asked a little concerned.

''Of course....'' Taehyung turned to look at the hacker. ''The plan was amazing. The police knew we have spies between them and that's why they kept the main person away from limelight. They knew we will get the news that they are planning to plant an undercover spy between us and that's why, only one officer was presented in the meeting.'' Taehyung completed impressed.

''But they forgot we are one from them, No?'' Hobi asked delighted and Jimin chuckled.

''We are not some fools, Hobi Hyung, we know police will not risk sending their man alone into our gang.''

''And we knew that from the very start. We just didn't know who the other man was!'' Yoongi replied making Jin frown.

''So do we now know who that other man is?'' Jin asked looking at Taehyung whose eyes shone brightly as a face appeared in front of his eyes.

''No, we still don't know. There is no proof of our suspicion. W-''

''The proof will be here soon, Joon Hyung.'' Taehyung cut the boxer in the middle who frowned. The queen looked at his right hand man who nodded and went out taking out his phone.

''Where did he go?'' Jin asked getting impatient.

''To get the proof, Jin Hyung.'' The queen replied plopping down on the chair and placing his boots clad feet on the table, eyes tracing the edges of the revolver in his hands, mind running extra miles per hour.

Within fifteen minutes, Jimin was back in the room with a folder in his hands, eyes shining like they do every time they wins against their enemy.

''Your suspicion was right, Tae.'' He handed the folder to the queen who opened it and roamed his eyes over the forensic report.

''The blood on the wall of the basement belonged to kai.....'' He paused to look at everyone excitedly before looking back at the queen. ''But the fingerprints belong to someone else.'' as soon as the words left his lips, everyone's except Taehyung's eyes widen in shock.

''The fingerprints belong to Jungkook.'' He announced making everyone gasp while Taehyung's eyes fell on the name on the report.

Jeon Jungkook!

The queen closed the report and stood up throwing the folder onto the table.

Even the wisest criminal leaves a clue behind.

''Time for action.'' He spoke maintaining a poker face while he could feel something burning inside him but it subsided as soon as it came and Taehyung was calm again.

''What's the plan?'' Hobi asked jumping into the conversation.

''We need to be careful, we don't know how much information he already have and looking at how his mind works, we may be in danger.'' Namjoon spoke calmly this time making Jimin smirk.

''No, we are not in danger coz if he had enough proofs, he wouldn't have been waiting for us to caught him, we must be behind the bars or enough blood would have shed to paint the street of Seoul.'' Jimin spoke and Taehyung nodded.

The pink haired boy was quite right.

''Then what do we do now?'' Jin asked uncertainly.

''A month with that sharp brain, I am sure he has quite a lot of information about us, we can't let him get the slightest hint that we know about him. We need to know how much information the police have till now.''

''And what are we going to do with Jungkook?'' Jimin asked the queen who turned to look back at the screen before smirking.

''He is not kai, we need to be careful.'' Hobi put forward his concern. The queen picked up his revolver and looked at it lovingly.

''When the enemy is too smart for us to handle...'' He paused and turned around to look at his Hyungs before continuing ''.....we don't play with his mind... we play with his heart.'' Taehyung pointed the mouth of the revolver to the left of his chest where his own heart was beating.

''Bu-''

''Its decided, Hyung.'' Taehyung cut Jin in the middle before tightening his hold over the revolver. ''I wanna play it my way now.'' He announced in a final tone making Jin nod.

The queen looked at his men once more with a blank face, brown killer eyes and walked out, his hands shaking in anger.

He had started feeling for Jungkook and the gangster ditched him.

He will take revenge for everything.

Not only the betrayal but the heartbreak too in the most cruel way possible.

The queen turned the corner where someone bumped into him and a bang was heard.

When Jimin ran out of the room to see what happened, one of the servant lay dead in the corridor with the blood pouring out of the hole in his chest which pooled around his body.

Queen's heart was aching.

No heart was safe now.

____________

So, how was it??

How many of you expected this?? Share your thoughts about the chapter as well as story.

Jungkook's point of view in next chapter.

See you soon.