Chapter 56: Protect Our Pup

After they drive up to the border, Jungkook protectively wraps his arm around his mate's waist. Alpha Lee notices Alpha Jeon's protective and defensive movements.

"Should I have come at a better time?" Alpha Lee asks as he looks at the many powerful alphas surrounding the Alpha of Ignis who used to be alone.

"I understand that you are very busy as the Alpha of Sangum, so I understand that this must have been the only time you could have come." Jungkook confidently faces the Alpha who has tried to kill him before.

"Thank you for understanding." Alpha Lee mutters and observes Kim Namjoon. "I apologize for interrupting your family time. I did not realize that your in laws would still be here." 

"They are staying for a little while to help my Luna adjust to Ignis." Jungkook answers while tightening his grip around his mate's waist.

"I had heard that you have an alpha pup. Is this true?" Alpha Lee asks as he searches for the Jeon pup.

"Yes. We adopted a pup." Taehyung answers while glaring at the man who abandoned the innocent pup.

"Where is he?" Alpha Lee asks and looks up at the angry alpha.

"He is at home with my mother since he is tired. He has had a long day." Taehyung's voice growls as he clenches his fists.

"Oh, that is a shame. I would have loved to have met him. Your pup and my pups could have become friends." Alpha Lee grins as he observes the angered mother.

"I apologize. My son is rather shy. He doesn't like meeting strangers." Taehyung grins and politely tilts his head down while keeping eye contact with Alpha Lee.

"Strangers." Alpha Lee mutters with a hiss.

"You see, our son was abandoned by a piece of trash." Taehyung sneers as his eyes quickly flash a bright red. "However, I am sure that your great pack would never do such a thing." He cocks his eyebrow while his words jab at the Alpha in front of him.

"Our pup is a very strong and sweet alpha pup. I know that he will make an excellent Pack Alpha." Jungkook hums as golden sparks flicker in his onyx black eyes.

"If I understand genetics correctly, the pup will inherit Alpha Jeon's true blood gene. He will definitely be an excellent Alpha like his father." Namjoon smiles and looks at his son and son-in-law.

"True blood." Alpha Lee clenches his fists as he glares at Alpha Jeon and Luna Jeon.

"I do apologize for keeping you out here at the border. Would you like to come with us to the pack meeting hall?" Jungkook politely suggests.

"It is fine. I should be leaving soon. I just came to congratulate you and your mate. Here are the gifts that I have brought to congratulate you." Alpha Lee motions for his alphas to give Jungkook the gifts.

"Thank you very much. My alphas will receive them." Jungkook responds and motions for some of his alphas to receive the gifts. "Siwon, make sure that each one is checked for anything suspicious." Jungkook whispers to his Beta.

"I will carefully have each one of them checked." Siwon responds and motions for the alphas to follow him after receiving the gifts.

"I do hope that you and your family enjoy them. Congratulations, Alpha Jeon." Alpha Lee bows then quickly leaves.

"He came to see if Jaewook is with us." Taehyung links his mate as he watches Alpha Lee leave.

"It doesn't matter. Jaewook is safe with us. He cannot hurt our pup, Jeon Jaewook." Jungkook gently kisses his worried mate's forehead.