🔞 Chapter 44: Embrace Me

"Fuck. Taehyung, wait." Jungkook gently pushes Taehyung off.

"What?" Taehyung asks as he feels like breaking.

"There are still alphas from my pack and other packs who are working together to try and take my spot, so-"

"So you need a mate who can give you an heir." Taehyung whispers and looks away as he feels his heart shattering.

"No! No that is not it! I swear!" Jungkook quickly pulls the younger alpha into a tight hug as Taehyung cries. "I am trying to keep you safe. If we mate, I will be the dominant mate. You will have to leave your home and come and live in my pack. You will be in danger and away from your home and family." He desperately explains.

"Don't you still need a mate who can give you an heir? Hobi hyung had to mate an omega for an heir." Taehyung quietly mutters and pulls away from Jungkook as reality seems to be slapping him in the face.

"Why would I listen to the Council that has been trying to kill me? I want to be your mate. There is something about you that I can't resist. I think about you all of the time. However, I want to keep you safe." Jungkook gently reaches out and turns Taehyung's face to face him.

"I am not an omega. I may smell sweet like one, but I am not one." Taehyung growls in frustration.

"I know, but you are precious to me. I want to keep you safe."

"You don't need to keep me safe. I can protect myself!" Taehyung snaps and slams Jungkook against the wall with his forearm pressed against Jungkook's throat.

"Who knew that burning lavender fields could smell this sexy?" Jungkook grins and flips them and slams Taehyung to the wall.

"Your eyes are beautiful." Taehyung whispers as Jungkook's red eyes filled with golden sparks look down at him.

"You are the first person that I have ever met who dares to look me in the eyes, let alone call them beautiful." Jungkook hums and presses his body against Taehyung.

"You are beautiful. Please, stop avoiding me and pushing me away because you are afraid of me being hurt. The day I watched you fight for your life and pack, I knew that I wanted to fight with you. I have done everything that I can to become strong enough to be your mate." Taehyung explains as he gently cups Jungkook's face in his beautiful hands.

"I fought to not break you. I have been fighting with everything in me to feel your warmth." Jungkook whispers as tears trickle down his face.

"Then let me embrace you and fight with you. Once you embrace me, you will never fight alone again." Taehyung softly smiles and brushes his thumb across Jungkook's cheek.

Taehyung softly gasps when Jungkook suddenly engulfs him in his embrace. The young alpha smiles in relief as the true blood desperately holds onto him. "From now on, you will only know warmth." Taehyung whispers and rests his head against Jungkook's chest.

"Will you be my mate and my Luna?" Jungkook softly asks and tucks Taehyung beneath his chin as he holds the smaller alpha close.

"Happily." Taehyung hums and closes his eyes as he enjoys the true blood's warmth.

When Jungkook lifts Taehyung by the back of his thighs, Taehyung wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist and fervently kisses the true blood. Jungkook hungrily kisses back as their tongues, teeth, and lips clash and collide.

As Jungkook carries Taehyung to the suite bedroom, Taehyung quickly unbuttons the true blood's shirt while they passionately kiss. By the time they reach the bed, a trail of clothing lays behind them on the ground.