Chapter 9: Promise

When Jin wakes up, he hears Namjoon's heart beating under his ear. He flattens his palm over the alpha's chest and feels his chest gently move up and down with each breath.

"Good morning, Jin." Namjoon huskily whispers when he wakes up and feels Jin moving around on top of him.

"Good morning, Joon." Jin smiles and looks up at the handsome alpha.

"Did you sleep well? Do you feel ok?" Namjoon softly asks and gently rubs Jin's back.

"I feel beyond happy." Jin grins and gently tangles his fingers in Namjoon's silver hair.

"Me too." The alpha hums and rolls over to his side and cuddles the pregnant omega.

"You must have been tired last night. You didn't change." Jin mumbles and looks at Namjoon's state.

"I'll shower in a little bit." The alpha mumbles and closes his eyes as he cradles the omega in his arms.

"Ok." Jim mutters and rests in the alpha's embrace.

Once the alpha is awake, he carefully gets out of the nest and goes to take a quick shower. When he walks out of the bathroom, Jin is already on the balcony with Namjoon's cigarettes and lighter waiting on a little table. Namjoon smiles at the sight of Jin leaning against the railing, watching the morning city below.

The omega hums in happiness when the alpha wraps his arms around his waist then buries his face in the omega's hair. Jin happily leans into the alpha's warm embrace and lets the morning sun kiss his skin.

Once recharged, Namjoon grabs a cigarette and enjoys a morning smoke with Jin by his side. As Namjoon smokes, Jin turns and watches him. The omega smiles and watches how the morning light lights up the alpha's kind face. 

After finishing his cigarette, Namjoon snuffs it out in the ashtray and notices that the tray is clean. He softly smiles and looks at Jin who is fondly watching him. It's the little things that make Namjoon's heart swell with happiness.

"Thank you." The alpha grins and wraps the omega in his arms.

"It's the least I could do." Jin smiles and buries his face in Namjoon's chest.

"It's these little things that I love the most." Namjoon hums and breathes in Jin's scent. "Taehyung is starting to have his own scent." The alpha notices another scent coming from the omega.

"It's time for him to." Jin mumbles into Namjoon's chest.

"I can't quite place his scent." Namjoon murmurs as he tries to figure out what his pup smells like.

"It won't be a full scent until he's born. It'll change back and forth until he's happy with it." Jin explains and looks up at Namjoon with his big, almond-shaped eyes.

"What does my Jinnie want for breakfast?" Namjoon softly asks Jin as they walk into the kitchen.

"Hmmm waffles? The bread stuff with squares in them." Jin cutely explains and sits at the bar.

"Waffles it is." Namjoon chuckles and gathers the ingredients.

Once the waffles are cooking, Jin hums and smells the sweet air. He watches with a smile as Namjoon opens the waffle maker and reveals the fluffy waffles. Namjoon drizzles honey then dusts them with powdered sugar.

As the pair happily eats, there is knock on the door. Namjoon freezes when he recognizes the scent of his father and his father's secretary. He knew that his father would receive news of Jin eventually, but he didn't realize his father would show up so quickly.

"Who is it?" Jin asks when he smells the alpha's scent is close to Namjoon's scent.

"My father." Namjoon answers and stands up to answer the door.

Abandoned ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें