Chapter 37: Authornim

Jin gulps nervously as he looks in the mirror and applies makeup to the hickeys littering his neck. The omega has his first book signing event today, so last night he and Namjoon got a little frisky to celebrate.

"Darling, you are beautiful." Namjoon huskily hums and he wraps his arms around Jin's waist and buries his nose against his mark on Jin's scent gland.

"This makeup is to hide your tongue work." Jin softly laughs as Namjoon takes a deep breath of his scent.

"Last I checked, you liked it." Namjoon chuckles and kisses Jin's shoulder.

"I love it, but I need to look respectable today." Jin smiles and leans into Namjoon's warm embrace.

"The boys are excited. I can hear them running around their rooms, trying to find something to wear." Namjoon chuckles as he listens to Taehyung whine about finding something to wear while Yoongi is having trouble finding the right pair of shoes.

"Who would have thought that a seven-year-old and an eleven-year-old would fret about what to wear?" Jin softly laughs and chooses a necklace. As Namjoon looks at Jin's jewelry box, he smiles because there is only one bracelet, and it is their matching bracelet. Jin never wanted any other bracelet than that one bracelet. The beautiful omega also only wears the rings that Namjoon bought as matching pairs, so Namjoon wears the matching ring to whichever one Jin chooses for the day.

Once Jin is dressed and ready to go, Namjoon softly kisses him on the lips then they leave their room together. The moment they open their door, their sons run to them with big smiles.

"Do we look ok?!" They both shout at the same time then laugh.

"You two look amazing." Jin compliments and kisses both of them on the cheek.

As Namjoon looks at his sons, he smiles because they both have a mixture of his and Jin's features. Yoongi is paler like Jin while Taehyung has honey-golden skin like Namjoon. Yoongi's eyes are a soft brown like Jin's eyes while Taehyung's eyes are honey-golden like Namjoon's. Yoongi's hair is silver while Taehyung's hair is blonde. Yoongi's eyes are shaped closer to Namjoon's eyes while Taehyung as one eye like Jin's eyes and one eye like Namjoon's eyes. Yoongi's face shape is closer to Namjoon's while Taehyung looks more like Jin.

"My family is gorgeous." Namjoon smiles and kisses the three of them on the cheek.

"Let's gooooo!" Taehyung cheers and runs downstairs. Yoongi happily follows behind his little brother while their parents fondly laugh.

During the car ride, Jin nervously holds Namjoon's free hand. He feels his nerves become worse the closer they get to their destination.

"It's ok. You are going to do amazing. If your parents try to cause a scene, I have several guards stationed everywhere." Namjoon softly tells his mate and kisses his hand.

"Thank you. I wish that I was stronger." Jin mumbles and holds onto Namjoon's strength.

"You are strong. Also, you don't have to face these moments alone, so you can lean on me. I am your mate. I happily carry you everywhere." Namjoon smiles and rubs his thumb over the top of Jin's hand.

"Thank you. You always make me feel confident." Jin hums and looks at his handsome mate.

When they arrive at the large bookstore, Namjoon gets out and walks over to Jin's side of the car as their excited pups tumble out of the car. Jin smiles as his mate opens his door and helps him out.

"Boys, remember to be on your best behavior." Namjoon softly reminds his sons.

"Yes, Appa." They both smile and hug him.