Red Like Roses

Your gonna want to think of this song a lot, this is Ruby's and Carolina's chapter

tRuby walked down the path
with Carolina and Church.

Ruby had a mental checklist.

25 had been killed.

75 to go.

Things were going well, that is, until she saw a huge shadow from above them.

"Nevermore!" Ruby shouted.

"I thought you said you killed them all!"

"Well maybe it migrated!"

The Nevermore flew around, and did a dive bomb, snatching Church and flying away.

"EPSILON!"

"I MISS BEING A HOLOGRAM!"

"We'll get him! Come on, your semblance is speed, let's go!" Ruby jumped up, and used Crescent Rose to launch herself up. Carolina drew Morte Nemici and her secondary weapon, her grappling hook. she slammed Morte Nemici into the ground, and flew into the air. She then used her grappling hook to swing from trees.

She was able to catch up to Ruby, and the two flew side by side.

"I have to get Church!" Carolina shouted.

"We will get him!" Ruby replied.

"I can't loose him."

"Carolina, what are you doing?!"

(Think of the song Crazy Carolina)
Carolina fell to the ground, and engaged her super speed, running after the Nevermore. She pushed trees and even other Grimm out of the way as she darted on. When she was close enough, she used Morte Nemici to jump up at the bird. She switched her hammer into the plasma rifle, and shot a barrage of blue bolts at the Nevermore. it was almost in reach, but just as she got to it, she fell.

Ruby caught her mid fall.

"I've got you!" She shouted. She held Crescent Rose in one hand and Carolina dangled from the other.

"Don't let go!"

"I'm trying!"

"I have a plan!" Ruby told her, and then let go.

(Regular vocalized Carolina theme)
Carolina fell, and then shot herself at the bird with her hammer. She soared at an astounding speed, and shot at the bird as she approached. she got the Nevermore's attention, and it turned to face her, her part of the plan was accomplished.

(Red Like Roses II Chorus)
Ruby rocketed into view, She did a spiral and began to slice at the Nevermore, then, as she fell, unloaded several rounds into it.

Ruby fell to a treetop near Carolina. As Ruby reloaded, she gave Carolina the signal, and the two launched themselves at the Nevermore.

(Carolina theme instrumental and Red Like Roses II instrumental together 😵😵😵)

The two pounded against the bird with all their force, causing it to shudder. Ruby used Crescent Rose to decapitate it, while Carolina crushed its wings with her hammer.

The giant bird fell to the ground, and released Church, The three hugged.

"Are you okay?!" Carolina shouted.

"Well, I need some new pants, but otherwise I'm fine."

The bird's body morphed, and became Glynda.

"Good job you two, you showed great determination and skill, all three of you pass."

"What about the other Grimm?"

"That was a way to lead you here, so we could truly evaluate you. Good job everyone, I must now go evaluate Yang's group."

An airship flew in, and everyone piled in. The ship took off and headed back for Beacon.