Reinforcements

Red team was outside the enormous base, battalions of White Fang pouring into the battle.

Pyrrha stood at the from of the team, shooting down white fang and bashing those that get to close. Wash stood next to her, covering her left, while Tucker covered her right. Grif stood on a rock behind them, taking out huge groups with the Grifshot.

They were loosing ground as soldiers closed in.

"Pyrrha, they're getting to close!" Wash shouted.

Pyrrha turned to Tucker.

"Initiate operation Cookie Cutter!" She shouted. Tucker nodded and put his hand too his communication device.

"CABOOSE?!" He shouted.

"Uh, yes that is my name." Caboose said.

"We need help!"

"But you said 'stay away from the battle!' So I am on the plane. HE WONT GIVE ME MY PEANUTS!"

"No, Caboose. Church is in trouble!"

There was silence.

"I will be there, Tucker." Caboose finally said. Tucker smiled and then returned to firing.

Suddenly a ship flew overhead and a figure jumped from it. His maniacal screams filled the battlefield.

He landed in the field and created a giant crater. The person rose, pulling a giant sword from his back. His eyes glowed a deep red.

"My name is Michael J. Caboose." He said ominously, "And I... Hate... FLOUNDERS!" Caboose shouted.

"It's FAUNUS!" Wash shouted.

Caboose jumped, and in a flurry of giant sword swings, the entire legion of White Fang was gone.

Suddenly the door opened again, and a group of 20 Atlesian Paladins walked out slowly. Pyrrha's eyes got really big.

"Caboose! GET AWAY!!" Pyrrha said. The Paladins surrounded Caboose.

"I need help... And new pants." Caboose said.

"HOLD ONTO YOUR SWORD!" Pyrrha said.

"Okay." Caboose hugged his weapon.

Pyrrha pulled the sword with her polarity, pulling caboose with it. Caboose laughed as the weapon darted across the field and landed next to the team.

"That was fun..." Caboose said nostalgically.

"But now we're surrounded!" Wash said.

"Not for long!" Grif pointed. Suddenly the Atlas air fleet appeared over them. Atlas robots rained down and engaged the white fang and their paladins. A dropship landed next to Red Team. Suddenly Ruby, Weiss and Yang jumped off the ship.

"Ready to finish this?" Ruby asked.

-----------()--------------

Short update I know, but hey you got two in one day, be grateful!

Your Welcome!

t(._.)t