Yellow Beauty Burns...

Yang and her team had just landed. they were five miles from their target, an old village near Vacuo that they would use as a staging area against the Grimm.

They'd camped out for the night, Wash was asleep, and Tucker was being Tucker.

Yang didn't like Tucker, not at all. he was disgusting, and rude. He was rambling on about how to pick up chicks in a tank.

"Tucker?" Yang said.

"Yeah baby?" Tucker replied semi-playfully.

"Go. to. sleep."

"Alright, see ya in the morning."

Yang sighed and rolled over, going to sleep.

The morning sun shined through the window of the building they camped in. Yang was up early, on watch duty. Tucker walked up to her.

"What are you doing?"

"On watch."

"For what?"

"Well... anything. You never know what could attack."

"You're being to hard on yourself Yang, you need to chill."

"Me? Hard on myself?"

"Yeah, you seem very irritable."

"Well, I'm on a mission with a creepy dude and his friend that won't talk."

"Wash isn't usually this to himself, I wonder why."

"I don't know. We should keep moving, come on Tucker." Yang put on her signature weapons, her gauntlets named Ember Celica. Tucker grabbed his sword and Wash grabbed his gun.

They had a 4 miles to go. Yang walked in front.

"I hear rustling." Wash said.

"Me two." Yang said.

"Grimm?"

"No... this is something else. ready your weapons." Yang cocked Ember Celica, while Tucker drew his sword and Wash loaded a clip into his rifle. Yang crept up, and looked through the weeds.

There was two figures, with white masks. one had antlers, and the other had a tail.

"White Fang, be careful."

"The White Fang?" Wash asked.

"A group of Faunus dedicated to destroying humanity. they are the personal hounds of Torchwick." Yang explained.

"What's a Faunus?" Tucker asked.

"Well... it's a person that's part animal."

"That's sweet!"

"I wish some people could agree with you."

"I take it no body likes them?" Wash asked.

"The world has been discriminating them for years. They have rights, but the White Fang won't stop until all humans are dead."

"Then how do they stand Torchwick?"

"I... I don't know, same goal I guess?"

"Guys, they're coming over here."

"Hold on, I got this." Yang jumped onto the tree adjacent to them.

"Yang! Come back!" Tucker whisper shouted.

Yang put her finger over her lips, signaling to be quiet, then winked. She jumped down to face them.

"Hey guys! Lovely weather!"

"Huh?"

"It's bit humid... But really chilly."

"Wha-?"

"Here, let me warm you up." She punched the two Faunus, shooting them with Ember Celica.

"Better? I though so. Tucker! Wash!" the other two walked down to Yang.

"Alright. They probably have a base nearby. be careful and stay quiet."

"Yes ma'am." Tucker said.

They walked on, and finally reached their objective.

The village was small, but had a large wall. A White Fang flag fluttered gracefully over the village.

"Alright, I'm gonna get the door down and take them out, stay down." Yang said. she strolled up to the door, and nocked twice. Afterwards she punched the door, and blasted it down, and rained hell inside.

Tucker walked in, and saw Yang in action. She'd run, punching White Fang that got in her way. She stopped and looked at Wash and Tucker.

"Are you going to help or not?!" She shouted.

"Oh, right." Tucker drew his sword, and Wash his gun.

Tucker walked around, making swooshing noises as he sliced through the White Fang.

The remaining Faunus ran out of the village, and it seemed like it was clear.

"Ha! Where are you running to? Come back!" Suddenly, a large Ursa raised up behind her.

"Yang! Behind you!" Wash shouted.

"Look out!" The Ursa threw her before she could react, and stood over her.

Tucker ran in front of her. it roared in his face, and raised its claws. Tucker sliced his sword, getting it in the torso. The thing shuddered, and fell in two.

Yang's eyes were huge.

"Tucker... you saved me..."

"Well yeah. I have to protect my friend right?"

"Th-thank you." Yang got up and brushed herself off.

"Everyone secure the perimeter."

-----------------------/-------------

Yeah... I'm doing a Tang. Thanks for the support.