Epilogue

(If you haven't watched season twelve, spoilers, also, as much as I wish it was, this is NOT canon.)

The Battle At The Radio Jammer

Wash and Carolina hadn't prepared well enough, the plan was failing, and Locus and Felix we're going to win. Locus was focused on the two of them, and Felix had Tucker pinned, and put a knife in his leg. hope was gone.

"Any last words?" Felix said as he approached Tucker. Tucker looked around him, seeing a large flash of light and lightning.

"Yeah, look out." Tucker points behind him, smiling.

(This Will Be The Day)

He turned, and saw a portal open, and out came Ruby, Yang, Jaune, It was teams RWBY and JNPR. They each wore Spartan armor corresponding to their color.

----------------------------/A/N
RWBY and JNPR full armor sets that they use (Halo 5) all have gold visors

Ruby- Hermes (regular) primary color- dark Red, Secondary color- Black
🌹
Blake- Argus (Argestor) Primary Color- Black, Secondary color- Silver
🌑
Yang- Teishin (Raiku) both colors- Gold and white
🔥
Jaune- Athlon (Champion) Primary
Color- white, secondary color- Yellow
🛡
Nora- Fenrir (regular) Primary color- Hot Pink, Secondary Color- White

Pyrrha- Argonaut (Idmun) Primary Color- Light Red, secondary color- Gold

Ren- Rogue (regular) Primary Color- Dark Green, Secondary Color- Violet
🌺
(Look them up if you've never played Halo 5 Sorry for all the words but I'm very specific with my armor descriptions and this was the easiest way to convey their different armor types)

They don't have their helms on rn but they will
-------------------------------/END_A/N

"Hey, nobody beats on our friends but us," Ruby said as she drew Crescent Rose. "ATTACK!" Both teams charged.

"What?" Felix sneered, " What're a bunch of kids are gon- AIE!" Yang lunged, fire erupting behind her, punching Felix in the face.

Felix fell to the ground and crawled to Locus on the overlook tower.

"You okay T?" She said to Tucker, evaluating his wounds.

"Yeah... I'm fine, thanks Li'l D."

"Bye!" Yang zoomed away, and Tucker limped to safety.

Ruby sprinted and attacked the space pirates, who were all flabbergasted, while Pyrrha, and Jaune helped the Reds and Blues. Nora and Ren ran around, or, more accurately, Nora ran around hitting people with her hammer, cackling as she crushed the life out of the Pirates, while Ren followed making sure she didn't get too crazy.

Locus couldn't react, his perfect plan had failed. he winced as said the order.

"Fall back."

"We can take'm." Felix said, kinda clutching his cheek and evaluating his cracked visor.

"they're too powerful-"

Yang stopped in front of them.

"Give up," She shrugged, "We've already won." Yang said.

"Ha! Not a chance!" Felix lunged with his knife, but Yang dodged, and pushed Felix back.

"Ha what was tha-" She looked down.

A single lock of golden hair slowly fell to the ground, landing at her feet.

"YOU!" Yang's eyes turned red, and her hair stood up super saiyan style, flames erupting around her.
"YOU MONSTER!" Punched her gauntlets together, Making them burst in flames, then she lunged at Felix, everything in her path erupting in flames.