The Mission Begins

Blake turned back from the cliff and walked towards the base, and Simmons followed.

She saw Church, in the form of delta, making a makeshift bomb to blow the wall off.

"This statistically will be best way to enter..." He said to himself. He hopped off the door bomb and wiped his hands off and switched to Omega.

"NOW TO OBLITERATE THIS WALL AND RULE THE WORLD, MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!" He said, he pressed the button and the wall exploded.

Blake and Carolina crept inside, they entered a giant warehouse area, filled with boxes and crates, and found it without guards.

Church followed, nervously creeping about. "Uh... Are they gone...?" He asked nervously. Suddenly they heard booming throughout the emptied halls.

"Red team has them busy." Carolina replied.

"Torchwick and his team of lackeys are probably in the center of this facility. We need to move." Blake said. They walked into a hallway into the heart of the base, which was largely abandoned. They heard an occasional explosion from outside, meaning that Red Team was doing their job.

They got to a junction in the base.

"Where to?" Blake said.

"Left." Church said, looking at the blueprints, then his eyes got wide and he flipped the sheet "NO WAIT, Right!" Church said. Simmons looked at the paper. "Yes it's right!"

"Simmons, take that paper from Church." Blake said, she turned to the left and slowly walked, being as quiet as possible. Carolina, church, Sarge and Simmons followed.

They arrived at another junction and heard whispers

"Those hunters are cutting through us!" One voice said.

"The boss won't like having the men pulled from their duties." The other said.

"Are we next?" The first voice asked.

"Nah! All we gotta do is guard this door!"

Carolina blended into the wall and slowly crept over, looking into the hall.

"Two White Fang guarding a massive metal door." Carolina said. She picked up a small rock on the ground, and tossed it at the wall across from her.

"What was that?!" They said. They walked over carelessly, and stopped at the junction. Carolina crept behind them and then grabbed them, covering their mouths. The two soldiers struggled but Blake ran over and gagged them wig rope and tied them up, throwing them into a nearby garbage disposal bin.

Church, in Delta form, strutted over to the door, scanned over it, then he opened a panel at the side. After a few wire crossings the door slid apart.

"Hurry, the door will close momentarily!" They shouted.

Blake and Carolina ran through. Blake turned to Simmons and Sarge.

"Come on!!" She shout whispered.

"We will stay here and keep anymore guards away." Sarge said.

"We'll be fine, go Blake!" Simmons said.

Church grabbed Blake and they stepped back as the door shut.

"It's just us now..." Church said.

"Smaller teams are more efficient sneakers." Carolina pointed out. Blake nodded.

"Let's find the targets." Blake sighed. They walked through the long hallway. They would occasionally pass guards, but find away to creep past. They finally came to the antechamber, it was small and had little decor of any kind. They walked and saw it had at least 15 guards. The room was soundproof, no sound could get in or out. They walked through the doorless entrance.

"HALT!"

"YOUR NOT AUTHORIZED!"

Guards began screaming at them, and then they charged. Blake and Carolina leapt into the crowd, while Church turned into delta and ran to the door, looking for a way to open it.

Carolina uses her trusty hammer to smash the white fang that approached, while Blake distracted them with holograms and took them out. When te guards where dealt with, they looked at Delta.

"The door will open shortly, be ready." Delta said, he pulled out fragmented memories and shifted into Church, and the team of three stood together.

The door slowly opened, and revealed the control room.

In the center was a hologram table thing, which was showing the base, and the battle outside. Torchwick stood there, angrily commanding troops, while three other people stood with them. One, a boy, had silver hair. Another, a girl, had emerald hair. And the one in the middle, the leader, had long black hair, and fiery eyes.

"This is UNACCEPTABLE!" Torchwick shouted.

"Patience, Roman." The fiery girl said.

"NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEYLL BE KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR!!" Torchwick yelled, Blake smiled

"We won't be knocking this time." Blake laughed.